SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I will have to get back to you on that. The math is not working out form me maybe I need to get stoned?
i would really appreciate it bro and i wish i could buy you a drink your worth your weight in gold and it may help me fix these lockout issues with the autopots as i first thought it was oxygen to my roots but the airdomes made no difference so maybe you could be completely right about the calmag as i water with it virtually every feed so maybe i am overdosing them at times that's why the flush top fed always resets them but i never have any issues ever with top feds with that same recipe of food but i suppose I'm not letting anything build up with the airpots

I found this calculator. I have not played with it much.

this is the formula. for some reason I was not doing the final divide - stoner brain on drugs :rofl:

2021-04-13_16-21-21.png

So how much of what are you feeding?

I found this calculator. I have not played with it much.

this is the formula. for some reason I was not doing the final divide - stoner brain on drugs :rofl:

View attachment 1307128

So how much of what are you feeding?
I never go over a ml a litre on the a and b and a ml a litre on calmag but it does say on my feed schedule to feed calmag on water only days but with autopots and Coco I never have water only days and I just always thought I needed extra also the calmag I'm using is one now adays
20210414_115123.jpg
20210414_115128.jpg

So using the formula: for 5.2% Ca (2.0 veg + 3.2 cal mag)

N = 5.2 (%w/v) x 10,000 = 52,000 (ppm)

1ml per litre yields 52 PPM ie. 52,000 (ppm) x 1 (ml/l) / 1,000 (ml)= 52(ppm). plus your starting water 32 PPM total 84 PPM This is on the low side espesially for coco. Remember we are looking for 80-140 PPM Ca.

Now do you drain the reservoir or is it accumulating?

So using the formula: for 5.2% Ca (2.0 veg + 3.2 cal mag)

N = 5.2 (%w/v) x 10,000 = 52,000 (ppm)

1ml per litre yields 52 PPM ie. 52,000 (ppm) x 1 (ml/l) / 1,000 (ml)= 52(ppm). plus your starting water 32 PPM total 84 PPM This is on the low side espesially for coco. Remember we are looking for 80-140 PPM Ca.

Now do you drain the reservoir or is it accumulating?
its accumulating i generally let it get down to say 20 litres and make it up with another fresh 30 l and after a few goes i will empty it and swill it out and start from scratch

i also worry about going over an ml per litre as often i get tip burn as shown on one girl in my pics also here is my full feed schedule and i know I've already said it but thanks so much again and whatever your figures work out i will be sticking to them also in flower the additives i use are king kola and emerald goddess i never go over 2ml a litre

emerald harvest feed chart litres.PNG

You are solid bro. Your plants produce amazing looking buds.:d5:
Total respect for your attitude to still learning and developing even at your level of skill.
@Mañ'O'Green :worship: wow brother, your knowledge and understanding is outstanding.

EP3

Looks like I have some catching up to do on this journal :smoking:

Looks like I have some catching up to do on this journal :smoking:
I smoked so many dabs while you were gone, it was a lot, trust me a bunch..................... here you better get started :pass:.

:rofl:

I smoked so many dabs while you were gone, it was a lot, trust me a bunch..................... here you better get started :pass:.

:rofl:
Good thing I don't have to catch up on the dabs or else I wouldn't make it through the journal :crying:

Back