SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I'm going to check it I do use the ona tubs for just around the hall ect because as you know you become nose blind yourself to say visitors who show up also what products do you use from them and how long do they last and thanks bro
Nose blind :crying: Omg that's so true, apparently I absolutely stink when I come back from the tent.... I can't smell a thing :smoking::rofl:

Nose blind :crying: Omg that's so true, apparently I absolutely stink when I come back from the tent.... I can't smell a thing :smoking::rofl:
That's so true are houses may fucking stink and were not even aware of it and it can be are undoing can't it bro

That's so true are houses may fucking stink and were not even aware of it and it can be are undoing can't it bro
Yeah, I'm lucky in terms of the tent is elsewhere, but I have to be stealthy, but next door both sides are cool, but I over did it on the bag drying in the house and didn't notice, she text me from next door and apologised for mentioning the smell :crying:

my girlfriend says i constantly have a small wiff of weed off me :crying:

I'm going to check it I do use the ona tubs for just around the hall ect because as you know you become nose blind yourself to say visitors who show up also what products do qyou use from them and how long do they last and thanks bro
I use kompact kit and if using all the time will last some 4 weeks or less before replacing cartridge which cost £25 which I am happy to pay for peace of mind.
I use one in the grow room and one in the room outside of grow room. They also have Pro Kit and you may look at that one as well, I would recomend as it is even more efficiant.

I cant afford me or my house to stink
I agree stealth is key and I'm going to look at one hopefully in the 4/20 sales

Once I opened door of the studio I was living in, in 4 in the morning, after very messy and long trimming and some neighbor was outside on parking lot, less than 10 meters away. He kept looking at me for few seconds, I walked by, trow the garbage ( trim :D) and when I was back and entered the room I got the hell of panic attack and it took more than a day for alarmung pugnent odor to lower a bit. The odor was so strong it would cause panick attack to anybody if walking inside, being or not being familiar with cannabis odor.
Next day some people were trying to get in my studio by constant knocking on and pulling the door for some 5 minutes while I was inside trying not to breath at all. I assume they were freinds of my neighbor and they tried to rob me. I deffinitely couldnt report robbery :D
Luckily they newer come back and no one ever bothered me about it.
So, maximum stealth is the key, no joking around, be smart, stay save and enjoy your plants!

Once I opened door of the studio I was living in, in 4 in the morning, after very messy and long trimming and some neighbor was outside on parking lot, less than 10 meters away. He kept looking at me for few seconds, I walked by, trow the garbage ( trim :D) and when I was back and entered the room I got the hell of panic attack and it took more than a day for alarmung pugnent odor to lower a bit. The odor was so strong it would cause panick attack to anybody if walking inside, being or not being familiar with cannabis odor.
Next day some people were trying to get in my studio by constant knocking on and pulling the door for some 5 minutes while I was inside trying not to breath at all. I assume they were freinds of my neighbor and they tried to rob me. I deffinitely couldnt report robbery :D
Luckily they newer come back and no one ever bothered me about it.
So, maximum stealth is the key, no joking around, be smart, stay save and enjoy your plants!
Scary bro also here are my last 2 big plants and I've got a tidy up day today out with the old in with the new the big old girl is day 71 and the Twenty20 glue sniffer is day 32

20210420_095147.jpg
20210420_095152.jpg
20210420_095203.jpg
20210420_095159.jpg

Back