SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Looking really nice :thumbsup: glad to see them doing so nice, and you're definitely keeping them in the sweet spot!:clapper:
That left front lady is really massive, but the others are very nice too, even the small one looks healthy and strong! Best to keep on supercropping the 3 bigger ones, with the two front ladies needing the most maintenance.

I expect the two front ladies (the SC x MBK) to have a big initial growth spurt right now, but will probably slow down sooner. The SBS x MBK could be more steady growth and a bit longer (well into the third week of 12/12). I think it's wise to strip the two front ladies of most big leaves now, and keep their stretch a bit under control with (super)cropping during the complete first week of 12/12. The right back lady can prob use its first supercrop session too, and the smaller one I would let her do her thing and see after 1-1,5 week where she stands height wise..

Cheers bro :pass:

Did you manage to repair that snap?
No bro I thought it would be OK but she just ended up going very limp so I lost a load of the main top but seems it was a while ago all the lowers took over also @Antonio_DutchPassion suggest me getting a net in fact I do have 1 but till I find it I tied her like she was under a net sort of thing. also one thing with me I will show you the good the bad and the fuck ups
20240815_173742.jpg
20240815_173749.jpg
20240815_172623.jpg

No bro I thought it would be OK but she just ended up going very limp so I lost a load of the main top but seems it was a while ago all the lowers took over also @Antonio_DutchPassion suggest me getting a net in fact I do have 1 but till I find it I tied her like she was under a net sort of thing. also one thing with me I will show you the good the bad and the fuck ups
View attachment 1700386View attachment 1700387View attachment 1700388

I Knew this sort of thing would happen once you went over to the Dark Side.......... without light saber training.......

c368a62c76e87d5f01ab4b7e78b46cbc.gif

:pighug:. Makes you heartsick when you get your first....but you get used to it.......and it is no more than the training methods used by some....

I Knew this sort of thing would happen once you went over to the Dark Side.......... without light saber training.......

View attachment 1700391

:pighug:. Makes you heartsick when you get your first....but you get used to it.......and it is no more than the training methods used by some....
How's my fav lady doing and I've bent the shit out of so many plants but this strain is very difficult to bend now as she's got very wooden stems but it is what it is aunty and thanks for the visit I'm honoured

How's my fav lady doing and I've bent the shit out of so many plants but this strain is very difficult to bend now as she's got very wooden stems but it is what it is aunty and thanks for the visit I'm honoured

Some of them are just less flexible...:shrug:...I did one the other day... it's hanging on with only 1/3rd of its neck intact...:biggrin:

You win some you lose some....:bighug:

Thin out day once agaIn I'm just trying to keep the canopy in place but this big fucking girl at the front could fill this tent if I let her. Anyhow I'm very happy with them

Noice mate
Thanks sawney and I hope your thriving as when I post your stuff on instagram I'm just being honest about your generosity with ya seeds and you know I'm a huge fan of your work and breeds

Hello my friends a lights on and off pic of both tents and in the smaller tent there's been a lot of tying down as I'm expecting these to stretch a ton
. So now to the big girls I've just been stripping here and there and not in the pic the back left lady has had a strip down too

Hello my friends a lights on and off pic of both tents and in the smaller tent there's been a lot of tying down as I'm expecting these to stretch a ton
. So now to the big girls I've just been stripping here and there and not in the pic the back left lady has had a strip down too
View attachment 1700967
View attachment 1700965
Those first gen fans are still just Trucking along! Mine are too!:headbang::headbang::pass:

Girls look great! Looks like they're about to get real busy!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back