SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

How are you today @St. Tom ?

Qb
Same bro srill possitive so it's just a case of ridinging it out and thanks for the all the possivitity folks as without my wife I'd be fuc ked 20240712_105304.jpg

Still hanging in here folks but my gardens done a little bit out of sync there all still solo cups but I gotta get them into there proper homes by Monday as I will be up out of bed by then. @Antonio_DutchPassion it was a good idea to do extras lol also @Mossy I forgot to fell u I got covid but I'm over the worsed now

also @Mossy I forgot to fell u I got covid but I'm over the worsed now

Ew.......:ill:... feel better soon @St. Tom :bighug:.....me mother has it too.... seems to be doing the rounds again....:pass:

Hoping you feel up to the transplanting....:pass:

Ew.......:ill:... feel better soon @St. Tom :bighug:.....me mother has it too.... seems to be doing the rounds again....:pass:

Hoping you feel up to the transplanting....:pass:
My wife's friends in ozzy and Julie brings it home with her. Anyhow I'm more worried about ya mum than me but I slepped 3 days solid and I'm still there now but will be up tmoz no option as things need doing

My wife's friends in ozzy and Julie brings it home with her. Anyhow I'm more worried about ya mum than me but I slepped 3 days solid and I'm still there now but will be up tmoz no option as things need doing

Me mother is fine @St. Tom ..... :bighug: ... she could have come home Friday... just they couldn't restart the Care team until Monday.

Her pain flared...and she's on enough heavy duty pain killers to stop an elephant..at full charge...so they admitted her until they knew why.

Sleep is the best thing if you are sick.....:pighug:... I've told them to bleach the staffroom cups.....:biggrin:

😷 😷 😷

Some ladies had a rough time too you mean?

I'm glad you have a few more to choose from, let me know if you need help picking the right ones..

Hope you are feeling bit better and stronger again mate! :d5:

Some ladies had a rough time too you mean?

I'm glad you have a few more to choose from, let me know if you need help picking the right ones..

Hope you are feeling bit better and stronger again mate! :d5:
Very slow going here bro I'm still really tired and unwell but 2x2 in the autopots at last but I was lucky I wernt in a an e with this covid it hit me so hard . I also have some lovelly dry bud bud pics and vids backed up too
20240716_133351.jpg

Back