SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Best strain ever bro for nighttime my wife never used canabiss ever she didn't tate it but she has it every night that's why I grow it so much also we have it in veg gliserine tincture and I was only thinking yday wow we go through this so so quick I don't even give anyone any of it anymore as that's how much I rate it also if you go back to my last say 5 grows she's in the small tent. Also I've got some just dried now so I can post pics later or when I get a chance also maybe ask Antonio are there any discount vouchers for usa growers he can only say no and he will see this post too mate
All great info! I'm glad you really like her! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :pass:

Something differant today check these trim daddy's for speed anyhow that was the last girl and as you can see new siblings ready to go in
20240703_184032.jpg
20240703_184035.jpg

OK folks I only show products that I beleave in and if they work I'm honest so this is just a honest review of the trim daddy and as you know I've used it before but Holy smoke look at the speed you can work as I wet trim but you can dry trim as there are different blades. Anyhow these guys are USA based and if you are yourself I can ask for a discount

Attachments

• 20240701_230953_2304x1296.mp4
    77.3 MB
OK folks I only show products that I beleave in and if they work I'm honest so this is just a honest review of the trim daddy and as you know I've used it before but Holy smoke look at the speed you can work as I wet trim but you can dry trim as there are different blades. Anyhow these guys are USA based and if you are yourself I can ask for a discount
View attachment 1692246
View attachment 1692247
View attachment 1692248
Man that looks cool as hell.
How long do the batteries last?
With all the dankness we grow, how easy is it to take apart and clean?

View attachment 1692246
View attachment 1692247
View attachment 1692248
well what a damn shame, you will just have to dry that cola out and smoke it I guess...:baked:

Back