SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I saw girls on Instagram mate there looking well on the way to greatness even after ya worry. My only problem this around I should of starting these replacements weeks ago as I hate down time if ya know what I mean but we're both working with mimited space but imagine when we're legal my bro

Not to be a spoil sport but no legal with that cunt Starmer as the Prime Minister. As authoritarian as they come.

I've just bought a small prop tent for starting off seeds. Perfect size if you ask me. It's the Secret Jardin DP60. Would recommend.

The girls were chopped down last night so hoping for around a 10 day dry at a minimum. Sitting around 18c with humidity around 62

Qb

Not to be a spoil sport but no legal with that cunt Starmer as the Prime Minister. As authoritarian as they come.

I've just bought a small prop tent for starting off seeds. Perfect size if you ask me. It's the Secret Jardin DP60. Would recommend.

The girls were chopped down last night so hoping for around a 10 day dry at a minimum. Sitting around 18c with humidity around 62

Qb
i trust no fucking goverments

OK folks I only show products that I beleave in and if they work I'm honest so this is just a honest review of the trim daddy and as you know I've used it before but Holy smoke look at the speed you can work as I wet trim but you can dry trim as there are different blades. Anyhow these guys are USA based and if you are yourself I can ask for a discount
View attachment 1692246
View attachment 1692247
View attachment 1692248
Nice buds mate, looks really beautiful when trimmed, I love the calyx-leaf ratio on your plant! Well done :thumbsup:
Shame about that cola you chopped of haha :rofl:

Hi folks not much to post with just seedlings but some will be potted in a couple of days but it's going to be a hard choice just to pick 6 keepers as I hate culling plants but we want 2x2x2 of the same strain so 4 for the big tent and 2 for the smaller one. Anyhow lots of dry bud pics incoming soon View attachment 1693005View attachment 1693006View attachment 1693007
View attachment 1693008
Solid start mate, if you need help picking just let me know.
Would be wise to group them up so we can easily identify which plants belong to what genetics..

Qb
Definitely a smart move mate, you can use it to pre-grow or to dry, or to grow a single plant/autoflower if together with the pre-grown photoperiods. Always nice to have :eyebrows:

Be a bit slow on posts the next few days as I've picked up covid so been asleep as much as I can

Just a quick queck in still in bed fucked but hopefully be up and over it tmoz as my plants need potting up

Back