SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Absolutely stunning bro! :thumbsup:
I remember you always wanted me to grow the auto mimosa when I grew auto trichome and cream so I'm thinking of throwing 2 of those in the smaller tent as I have my 3x3 to choose for the big 4x4 anyhow let me know your thoughts it's just I saw them in my seed stash and thought I never got around 2 them also lots of dry bud pics in the next couple of days mate

USER=58634]@Antonio_DutchPassion[/USER] talked me into these but I feel blessed to even be asked again and I did 4 so will pick the best 2 as he knows what will work in my smaller tent also folks lot s of the good stuff tmoz frosty dry buds first from the Gxbc sisters
20240627_133807.jpg

As promised here's the tops from both of the Gxbc girls as she's a stunning strain.

Hello my friends this is the tops off @Antonio_DutchPassion s Gxbc look at them lovelly colors also loads of kerosene krash dry pics tomorrow and thanks
View attachment 1691357
20240630_191120.jpg

Here we go folks some recruits so we have 3 SBS x mbk and 3 sc xmbk I think and the new tiny ones who have just popped are from a new batch called ich so out of these the best 2 from the elder girls and the 2 newest best will be kept in the smaller tent instead of kerosene krash me and my bro @Antonio_DutchPassion thought these will suit my needs :d5: as its lovely to have him in my corner and as a friend as he's a legend who saw potential in me
20240701_210747.jpg
20240701_210743.jpg
20240701_210738.jpg
20240701_210751.jpg

@St. Tom
What do you think about Kerosene Krash? I saw a seed to harvest video the other day with it popping up in my feed. It was for my guy that I had never seen before. I think she did okay with her, but could have been much better. Even with that she did look pretty damn good and from the way they were talking about the flavor and potency kind of got me hooked.
She's a bit pricey, but you kind of get what you pay for. Definitely don't mind paying for good genetics.

@St. Tom
What do you think about Kerosene Krash? I saw a seed to harvest video the other day with it popping up in my feed. It was for my guy that I had never seen before. I think she did okay with her, but could have been much better. Even with that she did look pretty damn good and from the way they were talking about the flavor and potency kind of got me hooked.
She's a bit pricey, but you kind of get what you pay for. Definitely don't mind paying for good genetics.
Best strain ever bro for nighttime my wife never used canabiss ever she didn't tate it but she has it every night that's why I grow it so much also we have it in veg gliserine tincture and I was only thinking yday wow we go through this so so quick I don't even give anyone any of it anymore as that's how much I rate it also if you go back to my last say 5 grows she's in the small tent. Also I've got some just dried now so I can post pics later or when I get a chance also maybe ask Antonio are there any discount vouchers for usa growers he can only say no and he will see this post too mate

As promised here's the tops from both of the Gxbc girls as she's a stunning strain.
View attachment 1690913

She definitely looks beautiful mate, and this is mostly of the second, bigger GBC x MBK right? I recognize the slightly more open structure compared to the small GBC lady which was in the front. Is she still relatively compact? Looks that way though.

And what about those extremely frosty nugs of the front lady, I see some laying around with those dark/purple leafs coated in resin! I hope you will enjoy them all mate! :cheers:

Another :thanks:for growing and showing!
One :love:

Back