SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Here we have the final mbk s1 monster she's the only untouched plant in there as both Gxbc have had all there tops and tops and some middle bits removed as I sometimes give them an extra week to fatten up slightly if I can be arsed
20240624_095542.jpg
20240624_095511.jpg
20240624_095518.jpg
20240624_095453.jpg
20240624_095457.jpg
20240624_095441.jpg

Amazing bro! :headbang: This is what I call a favourable calyx-to-leaf ratio, damn, straight beautiful! :drool:

Total beast mode on this MBK S1, stacking all the way, I bet those largest main cola's will be around 15-20g dry weight.

:thanks:for showing everyone here what my genetics can do in the right hands!

Amazing bro! :headbang: This is what I call a favourable calyx-to-leaf ratio, damn, straight beautiful! :drool:

Total beast mode on this MBK S1, stacking all the way, I bet those largest main cola's will be around 15-20g dry weight.

:thanks:for showing everyone here what my genetics can do in the right hands!
Here's a video of her too she's and absalute banger of a girl also I started 6 more to keep the best 4 and I will let you know the initials later as I'd started them before my care package and holy fuck you spoil the life out of me :bighug:
20240624_222131.jpg

The big girl will be 10 weeks in flower in 2 days so ya recon she can still pack more weight on or not as those buds are lovelly rock hard things and imagine 4 of them in a tent

10 weeks in total within 2 days you mean I think? 🥸 Anyway, she already looks kinda ready, although a bit more ripening and amber trichomes wouldn't hurt ;-) what I would do is pick away all the dead leaves and big fan leaves, leave her for another 3-5 days and then cut her down. She really looks great mate, love both her fade as well as the frostiness of the buds, and the size in particular, looking tiptop....job well done!:thumbsup:

10 weeks in total within 2 days you mean I think? 🥸 Anyway, she already looks kinda ready, although a bit more ripening and amber trichomes wouldn't hurt ;-) what I would do is pick away all the dead leaves and big fan leaves, leave her for another 3-5 days and then cut her down. She really looks great mate, love both her fade as well as the frostiness of the buds, and the size in particular, looking tiptop....job well done!:thumbsup:
I did tell you I was half asleep lol

The last of the full plants I'm going to do the middles and bottoms off the Gxbc 2 today as the Kerosene went yday

Back