SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Hi folks I'm needing some opinions just on looks I haven't checked trichomes but to be 100 pcent honest it's something I only do occasionally anyhow so the big tent the mbk s1 on the left is looking very close but them we move onto her friends that are the Gxbc sisters so I think the lovelly purple lady can a bit longer but I'm a little bit torn who to start taking down as we approach week 9 of flower in 3 days. And thanks so much my friends
View attachment 1688557View attachment 1688558
My (envious) cents worth... put your feet up and smoke a bone, relax and let them have another week.... you know, because, well why not?

Agreed. I'd let them go another week if not 2 if I was you. Are they still sucking up plenty of water?

Looking real good.

Also. Are you uploading your videos directly to site @St. Tom ?

I'm having a nightmare trying to post IG videos properly. Starting to think its a site problem?

Qb

Agreed. I'd let them go another week if not 2 if I was you. Are they still sucking up plenty of water?

Looking real good.

Also. Are you uploading your videos directly to site @St. Tom ?

I'm having a nightmare trying to post IG videos properly. Starting to think its a site problem?

Qb
i post vids directly on here some may need to be shrunk down but Instagram using the app is very easy and I can post ultra high res on there

i post vids directly on here some may need to be shrunk down but Instagram using the app is very easy and I can post ultra high res on there
Thanks mate. Have you ever tried to embed the instagram video into a post on here?

I just get this...

Capture.PNG

And who would be best to speak to about it? Would it be @Son of Hobbes ?

Qb

also i reread your post you used to be able to embed the Instagram stuff on the old site model but we got updated and that no longer works sorry mat

Hi folks I'm needing some opinions just on looks I haven't checked trichomes but to be 100 pcent honest it's something I only do occasionally anyhow so the big tent the mbk s1 on the left is looking very close but them we move onto her friends that are the Gxbc sisters so I think the lovelly purple lady can a bit longer but I'm a little bit torn who to start taking down as we approach week 9 of flower in 3 days. And thanks so much my friends
View attachment 1688557View attachment 1688558
Looking really beautiful mate! I think I'm in love with the front right lady!
:love:

Nice colours and super potent, the way I love to see it!

If I can propose a harvest schedule/time, start with the lady right front (the purple white one), within a week. I think at 8,5 (max 9) weeks this one is done and ready for the cop. Then few days later, around 9-9,5 weeks chop the right back one (so other GBC x MBK) and lastly the left plant, the MBK S1, this one is still growing and bulking and will become a lot more potent if you keep her to 9,5-10 weeks.

Stripping away most of the leaves 2 days before harvest helps them to ripen and becoming a tad more compact from top to bottom.

Cheers mate :pass:

If I can propose a harvest schedule/time, start with the lady right front (the purple white one), within a week. I think at 8,5 (max 9) weeks this one is done and ready for the cop. Then few days later, around 9-9,5 weeks chop the right back one (so other GBC x MBK) and lastly the left plant, the MBK S1, this one is still growing and bulking and will become a lot more potent if you keep her to 9,5-10 weeks.

Stripping away most of the leaves 2 days before harvest helps them to ripen and becoming a tad more compact from top to bottom.

Cheers mate :pass:
That sounds brilliant mate and I thought her at the back left looked closest I thought but I couldn't get any better advice than the breeder but the mbk s1 will be the biggest harvest wise also there at 9 weeks in 2 days
20240617_002919.jpg
20240617_002923.jpg
20240617_002910.jpg
20240617_002904.jpg
20240617_002907.jpg
20240617_002859.jpg

Back