SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Hi folks I've got a few videos to show today and in the 4x4 tent there really starting to go green after the extra biotab. Just to clear something up I have 2 Gxbc on the right hand side and 1 mbk s1 on the left so 3 plants all together in there :biggrin: at day 43 of flower same as my 2 kerosene krash sisters in the smaller 76x76x180 tent @Qbgrower you wanted a weekly show for age comparison but in the 5 times I've grew them twice the were very big to these so bear that in mind but even the smaller ones I got a nice haul as those buds turn ou really solid so don't worry
20240531_230633.jpg

I
Looking amazing mate!

I'm a week behind in flower so watching yours gets me excited.

Qb
I'm gonna come and check yours out bro and I love plants at this age Great pics and even better close to harvest

Hi @St. Tom , your plants look amazing I've been reading out this topic as well as many others to improve my biotabs grows. I have a question about the water source you use. Is it RO or tap water? either way can you explain me if you treat it before giving to plants. Do you use anything to supply extra calmag to the plants throughout the grow? Some people on reddit told me that biotabs products doesn't have enough calmag even for autos under led lighting. They suggest to use gypsum and epsom to supply that demand.
I use 0.43 ec tap water and I assumed it contains enough calmag. Also in orgatrex and bio pk has some and I also have 25% worm humus in my pots.
So isn't it plenty of calmag?
I would appreciate if you enlighten me about this.
I did two grows with biotabs and around week 6 or 7 I see something looks like calcium deficiency (not magnesium) and upper parts of stems turn purple in some plants while others grow perfect under similar conditions. This makes it harder to spot the cause for it.
Sometimes I overfeed and overwater but if theres something wrong with the water I use, I need to correct it first and see results.

Hi @St. Tom , your plants look amazing I've been reading out this topic as well as many others to improve my biotabs grows. I have a question about the water source you use. Is it RO or tap water? either way can you explain me if you treat it before giving to plants. Do you use anything to supply extra calmag to the plants throughout the grow? Some people on reddit told me that biotabs products doesn't have enough calmag even for autos under led lighting. They suggest to use gypsum and epsom to supply that demand.
I use 0.43 ec tap water and I assumed it contains enough calmag. Also in orgatrex and bio pk has some and I also have 25% worm humus in my pots.
So isn't it plenty of calmag?
I would appreciate if you enlighten me about this.
I did two grows with biotabs and around week 6 or 7 I see something looks like calcium deficiency (not magnesium) and upper parts of stems turn purple in some plants while others grow perfect under similar conditions. This makes it harder to spot the cause for it.
Sometimes I overfeed and overwater but if theres something wrong with the water I use, I need to correct it first and see results.
hi bro i use basic tap water of about the same ec as yours and I've never had to give them calmag at all unlike my coco grows also there's a good link on fastbuds showing the best to use their products on their auto strains But the best advice I can give you is go low and slow with the food as I also remember arnt you feeding to run off as this isn't coco and you must be rinsing a lot of good microbes ect but I'm far from and expert. Now for my post all the girls are at day 47 of flower and I gave them there pk 5.8 at the weekend so it's just a case of managing things as the back Gxbc there the 2 on the right I had to stake her branches more Today also her sister in fronts looking so beautiful with her purple coming through. And no to the mbk s1 on the left she's really filling out too. And last but not least the 2 kerosene krash in the smaller 76x76x180 tent are loving life and that's why I love growing this strain

Man, that GBC cross is eye-candy! :drool:Beautiful purple colour fade on her, and what a trichome density in the tops! WOW... :pop:Just for the record mate, Karel's son Kees isn't involved with Fastbuds, he is still involved in Biotabs and SSSC and now working in the legal experiment alongside his dad and part of DP ;-) Anyway, plants looking tiptop, which can be said for all of them so great job mate! :yay:

Heres some close up video of my kerosene krash girls at day 49 of flower @Qbgrower for comparison but as I've said before the buds sometimes arnt huge but there rock solid and have some of the best bag appeal I've grown

Beautiful!

What's your temps lights on and off? Love those colours!

In doubt I'll be able to get colours like yours as I'm having to fight the humidity so keeping it within 1 - 2c between light on and off.

Qb

Beautiful!

What's your temps lights on and off? Love those colours!

In doubt I'll be able to get colours like yours as I'm having to fight the humidity so keeping it within 1 - 2c between light on and off.

Qb
Never more than 5c difference in either tent so never below 20c and normally 26c tops at lights on. And I'm very lucky humidity wise and i can normally keep my rh at 50 right through the whole grow I'm happy also lights off vid this evening. And heres my weatherstation and the lights have been on 30 mins now and the smaller device is the smaller tent
20240607_224752.jpg20240607_225137.jpg

Back