SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Are these currently on your soil/biotabs mix? Really looking good in there. You put me onto coco originally and it's gone incredibly well but, seeing these results and with less maintenance? I may have to copycat you again.
I was thinking of doing the opposite, moving from soil to coco just for the accelerated growth. :crying:

Day 54 of flower of the Kerosene Krash sisters and there edging closer but I recon about 10 days but they will both get there last dose of pk5.8 as per instruction from @Antonio_DutchPassion .also the cheese puffs are trailing 2 weeks behind these so I will have 2 separate harvest and these 2 will be off the res tonight to give them a too feed
View attachment 1611861
View attachment 1611862View attachment 1611863View attachment 1611864View attachment 1611865View attachment 1611866
Those Kerosenes are just text book buds, :toke:

Are these currently on your soil/biotabs mix? Really looking good in there. You put me onto coco originally and it's gone incredibly well but, seeing these results and with less maintenance? I may have to copycat you again.
right to the point you know health wise I'm fucked so long term copd so any work lifting and moving pots all the time can be a struggle so I wanted something easier and not mixing 40 litre buckets of nutes was getting hard work so I like this just tap water no ph no ec .so your not a spring chicken yaself so if you want an easier routine just do 1 run and get yourself a bag of light mix and a biotabs starter kit just to see how well you do :d5: And regarding yield I can get more with coco yes but people can tell the difference with organic grown weed so its got loads of great points
I was thinking of doing the opposite, moving from soil to coco just for the accelerated growth. :crying:
as I explained there coco I feel you can get more but its not just the medium but your a great grower so id say like I said too @DCLXVI try 1 run with coco as you only know what fits when you try it

right to the point you know health wise I'm fucked so long term copd so any work lifting and moving pots all the time can be a struggle so I wanted something easier and not mixing 40 litre buckets of nutes was getting hard work so I like this just tap water no ph no ec .so your not a spring chicken yaself so if you want an easier routine just do 1 run and get yourself a bag of light mix and a biotabs starter kit just to see how well you do :d5: And regarding yield I can get more with coco yes but people can tell the difference with organic grown weed so its got loads of great points

as I explained there coco I feel you can get more but its not just the medium but your a great grower so id say like I said too @DCLXVI try 1 run with coco as you only know what fits when you try it
I've watched several growers use bio tabs and it does seem to be an easy grow.

I've watched several growers use bio tabs and it does seem to be an easy grow.
Ya gotta think biotabs are a product from karel from super sativa seed club so there tailor made for canabis and he's got a huge reputation in the weed world

Ya gotta think biotabs are a product from karel from super sativa seed club so there tailor made for canabis and he's got a huge reputation in the weed world
I did not know that! Interesting. I thought they were just repurposed plant food that happened to work really well for cannabis.

And now I've been on their website, read the manual, and well, I am going to spend money aren't I? hahaha

so I wanted something easier and not mixing 40 litre buckets of nutes was getting hard work so I like this just tap water no ph no ec .so your not a spring chicken yaself so if you want an easier routine just do 1 run and get yourself a bag of light mix and a biotabs starter kit......

Heh, spot on mate. I love the coco since you put me onto it but you're right. It's a three floor affair here mixing nutes and lugging the jugs to the plants. I always take your suggestions in high regard, i'll let you know if I make the swap.

PS - Light mix soil, you on Biobizz or Plagron?

I did not know that! Interesting. I thought they were just repurposed plant food that happened to work really well for cannabis.

And now I've been on their website, read the manual, and well, I am going to spend money aren't I? hahaha

Heh, spot on mate. I love the coco since you put me onto it but you're right. It's a three floor affair here mixing nutes and lugging the jugs to the plants. I always take your suggestions in high regard, i'll let you know if I make the swap.

PS - Light mix soil, you on Biobizz or Plagron?
I use biobizz my friend but I'd assume either should be fine also sssc we're one of the first ever seed vendors too so they were always way ahead of the game and that was karel .also your gonna be wanting to add a bit more perlite to a 50 litre bag of soil I'd say but I'm sure you can use coco but let me ask @Antonio_DutchPassion So I'm not giving you wrong information also he's been very helpful with my transition on to these and he's an all around top fella too

@blue Thanks for all the love and rep bro .anyhow I'm posting this video to show how misleading the sanlights can make my plants look paler in the videos so these are the cheese 🧀 puffs zheetos as i just done a little video also the autopots can be a bit tricky but I think I've found my rhythm and I can fix any issues I encounter 😀 also these are day 43 in flower

@blue Thanks for all the love and rep bro .anyhow I'm posting this video to show how misleading the sanlights can make my plants look paler in the videos so these are the cheese 🧀 puffs zheetos as i just done a little video also the autopots can be a bit tricky but I think I've found my rhythm and I can fix any issues I encounter 😀 also these are day 43 in flower
View attachment 1613134
Very nice indeed :thumbsup:

Back