SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Looking good bro.....they look so happy...master at work is great to watch!
Thanks my brother as long as I get big buds I'm happy
I'm with you on the organics, having seen how your current grow has progressed, I'm totally sold. You've grown some astonishing plants but the KK you have now is special.. :toke: I'll be using the Btabs full dry line up next time round and have the PK and Bactrex to use for the Showcase.:jointman:
If using the full line say with the starter kit well out of that I don't use the orgatrex as I use startrex and silicium flash when potting up as apart from that and the tabs that should keep your girls looking green I also use this because of the autopots so I only need to give them pk 5.8 weekly and this is called the water only method
Screenshot_20230630_191604_Gallery.jpg
Knocking it out of the park má man!!!
Thanks Bob and heres some more pics from last night I think there all cheese 🧀 puffs zheetos day 32 of flower 20230629_215623.jpg20230629_215617.jpg20230629_215604.jpg20230629_215611.jpg20230629_215553.jpg20230629_215559.jpg

Looking great in here mate!

I'm back in the game next week.

Qb
What you growing bro I absolutely love the cheese puffs and I can't wait to have a load more and I spaced both these tents 2 weeks apart so 2 harvests instead of all ending the same time

What you growing bro I absolutely love the cheese puffs and I can't wait to have a load more and I spaced both these tents 2 weeks apart so 2 harvests instead of all ending the same time
Cheese puffs is good stuff alright.

Good idea on the staggered harvest. I might do the same.

Erm. I'm going for some multistrain madness this time. Twenty20, Dutch Passion and maybe some of sawneys beans.

I'll tag you in when I've got it all set up and ready to go.

Qb

Cheese puffs is good stuff alright.

Good idea on the staggered harvest. I might do the same.

Erm. I'm going for some multistrain madness this time. Twenty20, Dutch Passion and maybe some of sawneys beans.

I'll tag you in when I've got it all set up and ready to go.

Qb
i just picked myself another ac infinty ec fan but with the controller for a banging price so I'm going to put the diffuse air on the end of this and then as its attached to an old rvk fan I can't put that on the controller as its not an ec fan 20230701_155044.jpg20230701_155108.jpg20230701_155034.jpg

Thanks my brother as long as I get big buds I'm happy

If using the full line say with the starter kit well out of that I don't use the orgatrex as I use startrex and silicium flash when potting up as apart from that and the tabs that should keep your girls looking green I also use this because of the autopots so I only need to give them pk 5.8 weekly and this is called the water only method
View attachment 1609523

Thanks Bob and heres some more pics from last night I think there all cheese 🧀 puffs zheetos day 32 of flower View attachment 1609524View attachment 1609525View attachment 1609526View attachment 1609527View attachment 1609528View attachment 1609529
some defol would be a great benefit now mate, buds everywere

some defol would be a great benefit now mate, buds everywere
It's getting in there now it's a bit tight especially at the back and I've taken a fair bit off the last 2 weeks but I turn the res off tonight in there tonight to top feed them pk 5.8 tomoz so it gives me another chance to move them slightly

Couple of vids from tonight my friends I also turned the res off the autopots too as I will top feed them pk 5.8 tomorrow morning like I did the Kerosene Krash tonight in vid no1and there are 7 weeks old tommorow so day 48 of flower today

20230702_003358.jpg

I like to sometimes take lights on then off just to show myself if there losing colour as the sanlights can make them look paler at times anyhow so today we're at day 51 and day 36 and things are looking tip top

Screenshot_20230704_103024_Days Counter.jpg

Back