SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Oh and best of all maybe, you can keep re-using your soil time and time again. No more getting fresh bags of soil each round. Just take of the top 5-10cm of soil (especially when you had bugs or pests), remix the whole pot, add some fresh powder and go again. We have been doing that with soil for 1-2 years with great results, you end up with a living soil full of organic goodness!
If possible could you maybe link us to some of your biotabs grows on Dutch passion blog maybe as I loved how green you kept yours right till the end and I'm pretty sure the folks here would love to see them 😉 Also I think I've improved loads from my last run s as I haven't been chasing my tail and that's a huge thanks to you Antonio

If possible could you maybe link us to some of your biotabs grows on Dutch passion blog maybe as I loved how green you kept yours right till the end and I'm pretty sure the folks here would love to see them 😉 Also I think I've improved loads from my last run s as I haven't been chasing my tail and that's a huge thanks to you Antonio
I'd like to read that to ;)

Here we go folks something new I just messed about with them on my phone but there all cheese puffs from yday on the home straight at day 59 of bloom
20230712_135102.jpg
20230712_134928.jpg
20230711_224317.jpg
20230711_224323.jpg
20230711_224509.jpg

Bob's Auto's

I actually prefer the music over the buzzing, wait...maybe not 👌

DOA

Everything looks like it belongs in a text book or encyclopaedia.

NORBY

wish i could give u more than 10 mate. Amazing looking buds and nice photograghy
Easy, just type in Antonio on our blog website : https://dutch-passion.blog/ and you'll find quite a few blogs there, mostly older stuff though, from 5-8 years ago. But also a few more recent ones like Auto Cinderella Jack and Auto Skywalker Haze :

Sometimes grown by friends from the Urban Growers Collective that I support, truly great growers there and some newbies and first time growers in there too :

Relatively new ones like C-Vibez, Meringue, or Kerosene Krash are quite a nice read : https://dutch-passion.blog/kerosene-krash-grow-review/
The search bar doesn't work perfectly yet, therefore not everything pops up immediately, we still need to do some updates, for example there are more grows on there from us, like this for example :

You can also search for a strain via the Grow Guide drop down, click on strain name and you'll find all the grow diaries/journals of that strain there.

Cheers guys :baked:

Easy, just type in Antonio on our blog website : https://dutch-passion.blog/ and you'll find quite a few blogs there, mostly older stuff though, from 5-8 years ago. But also a few more recent ones like Auto Cinderella Jack and Auto Skywalker Haze :

Sometimes grown by friends from the Urban Growers Collective that I support, truly great growers there and some newbies and first time growers in there too :

Relatively new ones like C-Vibez, Meringue, or Kerosene Krash are quite a nice read : https://dutch-passion.blog/kerosene-krash-grow-review/
The search bar doesn't work perfectly yet, therefore not everything pops up immediately, we still need to do some updates, for example there are more grows on there from us, like this for example :

You can also search for a strain via the Grow Guide drop down, click on strain name and you'll find all the grow diaries/journals of that strain there.

Antonio I've been searching on your site for ages for them so thanks for that and it was those blogs that made me to enquire as yours were lovely and green right to the end with the biotabs and now we're here so thanks brother

Hours of reading, I'll have to put down my new Whitney Webb to find time ;)

Hello my friends well today I wanted to show you my apple tree that was planted about 14 years ago and 🌳 shes in full flower and you get some tasty apples 🍎 shes a cox and there very sweet but mostly we just give them away to friends and family also some more lights off pics of Kerosene krash at day 60 I think .

VideoCapture_20230713-154028.jpg
20230713_152943.jpg
20230713_153001.jpg
VideoCapture_20230713-154016.jpg

as my other sanlight threads finished here's all my solo cups from the last year or so and a big thanks to all who helped me along the way View attachment 1213032View attachment 1213033View attachment 1213034View attachment 1213035View attachment 1213036View attachment 1213037View attachment 1213038View attachment 1213039View attachment 1213040
View attachment 1213041
newest addition seedstocker gelato 41 day 72 chop dayView attachment 1337378
I know this is an older part of the thread but I wish I could grow plants that big in a solo cup. I have been waisting alot of soil-less mix. This makes me want to use a smaller container coming up.

I know this is an older part of the thread but I wish I could grow plants that big in a solo cup. I have been waisting alot of soil-less mix. This makes me want to use a smaller container coming up.
I can help you with that as there not to difficult to grow and I think my first try was just a fluke as I thought I'd kill her in no time lol .anyhow folks im modelling cheese puffs at day 46 of flower I'm also going to give them a slight top dress on Saturday but the led lights make them look a lot paler than they are and this is why I post lights out vids a lot to show as with my room there are just 2 tents so there's no natural light so it can be a bit tricky to get nice shots

20230714_122037.jpg
20230713_221510.jpg
20230713_221514.jpg
20230713_221456.jpg

Back