SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

That's why I like MegaCrop one-part. One teaspoon per gallon is hard to mess up. They're giving away a 2 lb. sample for free if you message greenleaf-nutrients on AFN with your shipping address. Free shipping too! Chopped this one yesterday (WTF by JeanOsGenetics):
View attachment 1589726
killer plant my friend but we're talking about organics here and I agree that megacrop is one of the cheapest ways to grow bud id say in coco I'm not sure how it is with soil

killer plant my friend but we're talking about organics here and I agree that megacrop is one of the cheapest ways to grow bud id say in coco I'm not sure how it is with soil
Thanks! and sorry, didn't mean to butt in. I've heard it can be used in soil, but don't know the specifics. I'm still a noob and haven't graduated to organic yet. MC is vegan, but not organic. I appreciate your amazing work. Carry on!

Tent no 2 my Kerosene krash have there own space now and thanks again @Antonio_DutchPassion for advice and just being the friend you are anyhow I did a bit of leaf tucking as I didn't need to remover the big fans as they get taller I will lollypop and strip them down more .also today as weekly they both got 1 gram of bactrex per pot and just plain arse water no ph ec :biggrin: also @Mara Cachafa it's nice of you to pop back here and post away I appreciate any fellow gardeners popping in it's like were all neighbours showing off are lawns 😉 so anything plant or dog related chime in bro I'm a massive dog lover so meet Alfie .also one last thing I'm normally a coco grower so I'm interested in all kinds
20230419_093536.jpg

Alfie certainly likes the camera! He's really gaining on the adult look, filling out, growing into those huge paws!
This is him tonight after coming home from the farm tonight absolutely fucked also my wife been taking him training he's very smart but this breed are also thanks so much for coming back here so often I really am bowled over :bighug:

20230503_221355.jpg

This is him tonight after coming home from the farm tonight absolutely fucked also my wife been taking him training he's very smart but this breed are also thanks so much for coming back here so often I really am bowled over :bighug:

View attachment 1589778
LOL, he sure looks worn out!

I enjoy watching Alfie grow up! Not too mention some killer girls! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've use MC in soil for years, works great!
I'm all knew to soil pop and I know you know your stuff would you use any boosters or calmag ect I'm curious with mc I know @Mañ'O'Green has great success with it too

The new girls who I potted up have took to there pots like champs I've been spraying them with kelp and i will repot the other 2 in the coming days also dry cheese puff buds this shit is banging @Mossy this is the one i was talking about
20230504_164240.jpg
20230504_164237.jpg
20230504_164244.jpg
20230504_164249.jpg

Back