SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

if its a product you will stand on I know it will work also are these light mixes or like Coco is it inert as I love biobizz light mix for starting solo cups as look at those roots . hi @Bob's Auto's if you look 2 posts back is that what biotabs will want from me I've already done an Instagram post as there back in office tomorrow

View attachment 1589692
First off, sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy with the garden, greenhouse, soil, kidz, and so on...Had to prioritize and only looked at my own threads :bow:

Second, sorry for the below comment, but you asked :cheers:

To answer your question, everybody has his/hers own style. I like your movieclip style and it's something different. What I would do is take my pictures accordingly. ie, if you are creating a movieclip for the forum, then shoot your pictures in landscape. If you're tik tokking then portrait is preferred, savvy?
Also important to get the names of the products right. If I'm answering questions about BioTabs, then I always have their website open.

Just wondering if SAWNEY may get some biotabs. Looks worth the endeavour .
I'm going to get you a starter pack buddy, even if I have to pay for it myself. If someone deserves one, it's you!! :thumbsup:

First off, sorry for the late reply, but I've been busy with the garden, greenhouse, soil, kidz, and so on...Had to prioritize and only looked at my own threads :bow:

To answer your question, everybody has his/hers own style. I like your movieclip style and it's something different. What I would do is take my pictures accordingly. ie, if you are creating a movieclip for the forum, then shoot your pictures in landscape. If you're tik tokking then portrait is preferred, savvy?
Also important to get the names of the products right. If I'm answering questions about BioTabs, then I always have their website open.

I'm going to get you a starter pack buddy, even if I have to pay for it myself. If someone deserves one, it's you!! :thumbsup:
I didn't know I got them wrong but I will keep it in mind plus I do full posts in Instagram too .but I just realised I can make reels and vids on my s21 ultra with pics so I'm just testing the water 💧

I'm sure I will get a pack soon . Cheers mate.

I didn't know I got them wrong but I will keep it in mind plus I do full posts in Instagram too .but I just realised I can make reels and vids on my s21 ultra with pics so I'm just testing the water 💧
Yeah, you keep finding your flow. You've got a great following on AFN, so you must be doing something right? :pighug:
Nah, kidding aside...Do what you have been doing in the past. Test new things out...I amazed everyone with the time lapses and that's not something new, but doing it consistently is. This takes time, effort and most of all diskspace!! Over the years I have amounted 1.14TB!!!
1683305707844.png

That's an amazing amount and I should start clearing up some stuff, but I like to have everything in High Res, just in case...Lol But I digress...
Outside AFN I don't have a media presence as I like to keep everything as hush hush as possible. But if I did, I'd subscribe to your IG account, I would 🤞
Oh, another tip...Use VSDC to edit your movies. It's free and there's load's of Youtube clips explaining everything!

A few strawberry chemdawg dry pics here I've still got lots drying but this strain should come with a warning about the smell as it's bang on top .but I bought something for that from growshop this stuff is awesome say an example you've been chopping and your nose blind and ya gotta go the door this stuff would mask it 100 pcent not sure for how long but great for emergency so I bought a few cans all on sale of course .also @Bob's Auto's that vids the edit i sent by email to them but your tips are appreciated for sure

20230505_173515.jpg20230505_173517.jpg20230505_173521.jpg20230505_174736.jpg

Yeah, you keep finding your flow. You've got a great following on AFN, so you must be doing something right? :pighug:
Nah, kidding aside...Do what you have been doing in the past. Test new things out...I amazed everyone with the time lapses and that's not something new, but doing it consistently is. This takes time, effort and most of all diskspace!! Over the years I have amounted 1.14TB!!!
View attachment 1590342
That's an amazing amount and I should start clearing up some stuff, but I like to have everything in High Res, just in case...Lol But I digress...
Outside AFN I don't have a media presence as I like to keep everything as hush hush as possible. But if I did, I'd subscribe to your IG account, I would 🤞
Oh, another tip...Use VSDC to edit your movies. It's free and there's load's of Youtube clips explaining everything!
On Instagram there's nothing about my life on there so I don't mind but I've got 2300 followers just from my plants I'm mighty proud of that .20230505_144140.jpg20230505_144121.jpgalso I've not smoked a joint in about 8 years I vape everything so today I tested my rolling skills and they were my first 2 joints I will give them to someone I suppose

Your photoperiods look the nuts and the buds your pulling make my mouth water. How have you found growing them with the extra time involved compared to autos?
to be honest ive normally run 2 autos in the 76x76x180 and 4 photos in the 4x4 so it meant I never ran out sort of or as quick but this time I've just gone with all photos but the kerosine krash 2 will finish sooner as there already 4 weeks in veg so going forwards who knows :d5:also mate you don't realise how easy it is on me doing it this way I don't even ph the water just fill bucket 40 litre and leave it 24 hours then in the res no mixing nutes etc and I'm just hoping to have took all I learnt on board and get better but that's all we strive for isn't .also did ya like my little joints I made

to be honest ive normally run 2 autos in the 76x76x180 and 4 photos in the 4x4 so it meant I never ran out sort of or as quick but this time I've just gone with all photos but the kerosine krash 2 will finish sooner as there already 4 weeks in veg so going forwards who knows :d5:also mate you don't realise how easy it is on me doing it this way I don't even ph the water just fill bucket 40 litre and leave it 24 hours then in the res no mixing nutes etc and I'm just hoping to have took all I learnt on board and get better but that's all we strive for isn't .also did ya like my little joints I made
I like the sound of that just water no mixing nutrients half asleep at silly o clock, now im bk to work full time turning the hose on is about all i get time to do. Retired for 8 years but cost of electric gas food has made me have to graft hard again but at least i can afford to keep lights on now.
Nice joints for someone in need of some good weed.

I like the sound of that just water no mixing nutrients half asleep at silly o clock, now im bk to work full time turning the hose on is about all i get time to do. Retired for 8 years but cost of electric gas food has made me have to graft hard again but at least i can afford to keep lights on now.
Nice joints for someone in need of some good weed.
Here we go all potted up so 4 cheese 🧀 puffs also this strains gives me proper giggles it's a really lovely buzz too anyhow good night folks me and alfie are watching tv on bed
20230506_195756.jpg
20230506_164352.jpg20230506_164349.jpg

Back