SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

thanks, folks i really appreciate you all so so much and I may have to give them another tidy when there dry also @Antonio_DutchPassion the 2 kerosine krash will have all the space soon to veg for at least another 2 weeks before I flip and fill the canopy up

It's all good at the end of the day and me moving over to all organic was a big change but valuable lessons learnt and thanks bro
:greenthumb:well done Tom, especially for a first run doing organics! What soil and products did you use, just curious? ...wait, did you use SoHum? That rings a bell for some reason...

:greenthumb:well done Tom, especially for a first run doing organics! What soil and products did you use, just curious? ...wait, did you use SoHum? That rings a bell for some reason...
Hi waira I've tried the sohums and ecothrive live soils both once before but a while ago so one run of each and I didn't feel I did anything worth while with them. but now I'm on biotabs and lightmix soil with a little perlite these were in autopots so next run I will got 30 pcent perlite instead of the extra 10 for drainage I've also bought new style plates for the bottom of the autopots @Antonio_DutchPassion recommended them also alfie says hello

Good morning folks here are my Kerosene krash @Antonio_DutchPassion I'm thinking of starting to strip these down a bit now would you take the 2 big fans off the 1st pic yet as these girls are due to explode now 20230502_100640.jpg20230502_100821.jpg20230502_100700.jpg

Hey mate, Alfie has grown well, such a beautiful dog you have man! With the bottom plates and already on lightmix I think you can do by adding just 20-25% perlite mate, since there is already perlite in the lightmix I don't think there is a need to add 30%. Personally I would swap the extra perlite for coco, but that's just me. The perlite will do the same in terms of making the soil more airy and giving it a better water/oxygen ratio.

I hope you give these Kerosene Krash ladies some big pots, a tip btw is to extend the veg period a bit, because she doesn't stretch that much in flower. And yes mate, a good moment to take away two big fan leaves, in case they are covering many growth shoots beneath..

Cheers bro:pass:

Hey mate, Alfie has grown well, such a beautiful dog you have man! With the bottom plates and already on lightmix I think you can do by adding just 20-25% perlite mate, since there is already perlite in the lightmix I don't think there is a need to add 30%. Personally I would swap the extra perlite for coco, but that's just me. The perlite will do the same in terms of making the soil more airy and giving it a better water/oxygen ratio.

I hope you give these Kerosene Krash ladies some big pots, a tip btw is to extend the veg period a bit, because she doesn't stretch that much in flower. And yes mate, a good moment to take away two big fan leaves, in case they are covering many growth shoots beneath..

Cheers bro:pass:
15 litre pots those 2 Antonio and i always was told coco and soil don't mix very well plus the perlite has been ordered now and will arrive tomorrow so I will just add 20 per cent to the autopots mix for my other bunch as I've already got about 70 litres of light mix in 2 bags so plenty to play about with .also as I said if you see anything can be improved on as I said before, please give me a nod and thanks again .i also edited my title so people know what I'm growing

15 litre pots those 2 Antonio and i always was told coco and soil don't mix very well plus the perlite has been ordered now and will arrive tomorrow so I will just add 20 per cent to the autopots mix for my other bunch as I've already got about 70 litres of light mix in 2 bags so plenty to play about with .also as I said if you see anything can be improved on as I said before, please give me a nod and thanks again .i also edited my title so people know what I'm growing
When I made up my soil I used equal parts coco, peat, compost and worm castings, then 30% perlite. Next was 1 pound of NLS living soil AF concentrate per 5 gallons of soil. I seen no issues with the coco in that recipe, I did make sure the coco was prebuffered before using it.

When I made up my soil I used equal parts coco, peat, compost and worm castings, then 30% perlite. Next was 1 pound of NLS living soil AF concentrate per 5 gallons of soil. I seen no issues with the coco in that recipe, I did make sure the coco was prebuffered before using it.
thanks for that bro id use canna bagged stuff if I used Coco but this run I'm just gonna use what I've got in as I normally have lots of Coco also I try keep things basic with the mix with having copd as I get out of breath very easy

Here we go 2 plants potted up today with the biotabs water only method .I got 20 litre of lightmix soil and mixed it with 10 ltr of perlite and mixed them then added 150 g of startrex and silicium flash and mixed that into my bucket
Then as I'd bought the new autopot Airbase I filled pots on top of that and made 2 solo cup 🥤 holes as seen in pics .and from there I put 5 grams per hole of mycotrex for the roots as this stuff is awesome 👌 then I repotted the solo cups and look at those roots :vibe:and watered both plants with 1 gram of bactrex in a litre of water to start everything off and 2 biotabs per pot and we're golden

Back