SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

i always was told coco and soil don't mix very well
I think folks get into trouble here by not amending properly in kind along with the coco if they are custom-blending...
One of my favorite bag soils is King's Mix, which is in fact coco-based, but is a true soil because of all the other components in it. Royal Gold makes a variety of such coco-blends...

I think folks get into trouble here by not amending properly in kind along with the coco if they are custom-blending...
One of my favorite bag soils is King's Mix, which is in fact coco-based, but is a true soil because of all the other components in it. Royal Gold makes a variety of such coco-blends...
if its a product you will stand on I know it will work also are these light mixes or like Coco is it inert as I love biobizz light mix for starting solo cups as look at those roots . hi @Bob's Auto's if you look 2 posts back is that what biotabs will want from me I've already done an Instagram post as there back in office tomorrow

20230503_150558.jpg

if its a product you will stand on I know it will work also are these light mixes or like Coco is it inert as I love biobizz light mix for starting solo cups as look at those roots . hi @Bob's Auto's if you look 2 posts back is that what biotabs will want from me I've already done an Instagram post as there back in office tomorrow

View attachment 1589692
Just wondering if SAWNEY may get some biotabs. Looks worth the endeavour .

Just wondering if SAWNEY may get some biotabs. Looks worth the endeavour .
What do you use bro I just wanted a easy way to grow the best banging weed possible and this is pretty easy especially the water only method as with my lungs and copd easy means I can still do my hobby and @Sawney_bean I promise I will grace my tent or outdoors with something soon am just doing commitments first as i do .and thanks from me as afn will be a much better place with you :d5::vibe:Screenshot_20230107_005334_OneDrive.jpg

What do you use bro I just wanted a easy way to grow the best banging weed possible and this is pretty easy especially the water only method as with my lungs and copd easy means I can still do my hobby and @Sawney_bean I promise I will grace my tent or outdoors with something soon am just doing commitments first as i do .and thanks from me as afn will be a much better place with you :d5::vibe:View attachment 1589706
The run after this im going to try the bio tabs anything that keeps it simple with good clean smoke is a win win. I just don't have the time to mix nutrients anymore and less room for a fuck ups is a good thing to when im sleepy :coffee2:

The run after this im going to try the bio tabs anything that keeps it simple with good clean smoke is a win win. I just don't have the time to mix nutrients anymore and less room for a fuck ups is a good thing to when im sleepy :coffee2:
You told me the difference with organic grown weed is way better and I have to agree also the bloke from bigbudda who sent me the seeds who I spoke to regularly. rumour is he's just passed away and I heard a lot of early cheese strains were down to him

That's why I like MegaCrop one-part. One teaspoon per gallon is hard to mess up. They're giving away a 2 lb. sample for free if you message greenleaf-nutrients on AFN with your shipping address. Free shipping too! Chopped this one yesterday (WTF by JeanOsGenetics):
WTF.3_day111_final.jpg

You told me the difference with organic grown weed is way better and I have to agree also the bloke from bigbudda who sent me the seeds who I spoke to regularly. rumour is he's just passed away and I heard a lot of early cheese strains were down to him
Really that’s bad news I was just watching him on utube I hope this doesn’t mean no more big budda stuff the guy is a legend my thoughts go out to his family.

That's why I like MegaCrop one-part. One teaspoon per gallon is hard to mess up. They're giving away a 2 lb. sample for free if you message greenleaf-nutrients on AFN with your shipping address. Free shipping too! Chopped this one yesterday (WTF by JeanOsGenetics):
View attachment 1589726
She’s a stunner I did see the mega crop thing I’ve been to busy to even grab free stuff definitely a good product

Back