SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some 4x4 tent action today also the diffuseair has been moved onto ducting now instead so it's attached now to my fresh air in as I used to use the flaps as it seemed to be highering my humidity how it was placed and @Qbgrower have you experienced that anyhow now for the pics the 4 strawberry cookies are now on transition food to flower food at day 44 on 12/12 .and now the Dutch passion girl who's now in her close to chop in biotabs at day 61
20220710_105236.jpg
20220710_105232.jpg
20220710_105249.jpg
20220710_105323.jpg
20220710_105315.jpg
20220710_105327.jpg
20220710_105331.jpg

Some 4x4 tent action today also the diffuseair has been moved onto ducting now instead so it's attached now to my fresh air in as I used to use the flaps as it seemed to be highering my humidity how it was placed and @Qbgrower have you experienced that anyhow now for the pics the 4 strawberry cookies are now on transition food to flower food at day 44 on 12/12 .and now the Dutch passion girl who's now in her close to chop in biotabs at day 61View attachment 1484634View attachment 1484635View attachment 1484636View attachment 1484637View attachment 1484638View attachment 1484639View attachment 1484640

Beautiful healthy garden as usual brother.. the vegging plants are so lush and that girl with the red buds :drool::drool::drool:is that the DP test strain? No name for it yet? It was an auto yea?? Looks absolutely stunning with those red buds.

Some 4x4 tent action today also the diffuseair has been moved onto ducting now instead so it's attached now to my fresh air in as I used to use the flaps as it seemed to be highering my humidity how it was placed and @Qbgrower have you experienced that anyhow now for the pics the 4 strawberry cookies are now on transition food to flower food at day 44 on 12/12 .and now the Dutch passion girl who's now in her close to chop in biotabs at day 61View attachment 1484634View attachment 1484635View attachment 1484636View attachment 1484637View attachment 1484638View attachment 1484639View attachment 1484640
They are pretty buds very nice :thumbsup:

Looking real nice in their @St. Tom

How big of an increase was it? I can't say I noticed a raising of my humidity when I first started using it in my growdrobe. It mixes all of the air within the grow tent so the hot and more humid air at the top of the tent is being forced down so it makes sense that humidity might jump up a little. Can you speed up the extraction? I reckon that would solve the problem.

I can't give an answer in terms of my 4x4 tent as I started using big trays with autovalves and fabric pots so the humidity jumped because of that.

Qb

Stunning bud colours St!
how do you find the diffuser with respect to….well, diffusing the air in the tent? :pass:
I'm still getting it dialed in but I popped it on to an air intake ducting I think it may work better that way
Beautiful healthy garden as usual brother.. the vegging plants are so lush and that girl with the red buds :drool::drool::drool:is that the DP test strain? No name for it yet? It was an auto yea?? Looks absolutely stunning with those red buds.
yes shes the test one bro and I think she's is quite close to done now and then my photos can really stretch then as I've flipped them and after this res ends there onto flower food
They are pretty buds very nice :thumbsup:
thanks again for all your support it means a lot :d5:
Looking real nice in their @St. Tom

How big of an increase was it? I can't say I noticed a raising of my humidity when I first started using it in my growdrobe. It mixes all of the air within the grow tent so the hot and more humid air at the top of the tent is being forced down so it makes sense that humidity might jump up a little. Can you speed up the extraction? I reckon that would solve the problem.

I can't give an answer in terms of my 4x4 tent as I started using big trays with autovalves and fabric pots so the humidity jumped because of that.

Qb
from my normal setup I normally never go over 50rh at this stage but I was as high as 64 rh and with having her in the middle so close to finishing I just wanted to be careful also my temp sensor thing is on the wall; so maybe its getting a slightly false reading with the diffuse air circulating in all directions and I think once the dp girl is out things may go back down but I am still glad I bought it also putting the duction on hasn't made it weak at all and at least I now know there getting tons of fresh air ..... :bighug::bighug:also I love you guys on here your all awesome and I've made some great friends on here

I'm still getting it dialed in but I popped it on to an air intake ducting I think it may work better that way
yes shes the test one bro and I think she's is quite close to done now and then my photos can really stretch then as I've flipped them and after this res ends there onto flower food
thanks again for all your support it means a lot :d5:

from my normal setup I normally never go over 50rh at this stage but I was as high as 64 rh and with having her in the middle so close to finishing I just wanted to be careful also my temp sensor thing is on the wall; so maybe its getting a slightly false reading with the diffuse air circulating in all directions and I think once the dp girl is out things may go back down but I am still glad I bought it also putting the duction on hasn't made it weak at all and at least I now know there getting tons of fresh air ..... :bighug::bighug:also I love you guys on here your all awesome and I've made some great friends on here

That's quite a jump. It may have been a false reading. I'm of the opinion that if you don't have humidity problems in your grow space having it connected to an intake is a great way to use a diffuseair. All that lovely fresh air moving around the plants can only be good for them.

If you've not already I'd put some sort of filter on the intake to stop anything nasty being brought in to the tent.

You're awesome too @St. Tom You've made me feel really welcome here and who knows? Maybe one day in the future we can share a vape.

Qb

That's quite a jump. It may have been a false reading. I'm of the opinion that if you don't have humidity problems in your grow space having it connected to an intake is a great way to use a diffuseair. All that lovely fresh air moving around the plants can only be good for them.

If you've not already I'd put some sort of filter on the intake to stop anything nasty being brought in to the tent.

You're awesome too @St. Tom You've made me feel really welcome here and who knows? Maybe one day in the future we can share a vape.

Qb
Thanks bro and at the moment it's just getting its fresh air from my hall but I will stick a pair or tights on the end and thanks for the tip it's really appreciated

Looking very nice again mate! :yay:

How is the aroma on the Auto PA test strain?
Also, the Strawberry Cookies seem very lush! Can't wait to see them buds show :pop:
Keep it up!
I never really get much of an Aroma until I chop them mate also I was thinking about chopping her on Friday what are your thoughts

Back