SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Thanks for sharing I also have some biosys from ecothrive that I use on my soil girls if and when I run them I think that's microbes type of thing so I can always treat my coco girls with it too

Ecothrive are great I use there insect frass in my coco and teas.
To save money on powdered microbes I can't recommend TNC nutrients enough. Again they are not charging you the earth. You can find them on Amazon, I buy and use the whole microbe range.
I do use recharge as well but sparingly, once a week at the end of a feed tank. It's the only microb product that goes through my dripper with out clogging.

Since using compost teas pre made or brewing my own my turp game has gone through the roof.

Last edited:
Bait shops! What a great tip. And Tom, those purple buds have quite a unique shape to them. By "test" strain is it unreleased? Or it is one of the new CBG types?

I find most things in the cannabis world is just repurposed from another industry with new sticker a 4 x the price tag wacked on.
Especially gardening supplies.

Bait shops! What a great tip. And Tom, those purple buds have quite a unique shape to them. By "test" strain is it unreleased? Or it is one of the new CBG types?
Unreleased that all I know bro sorry also some low res videos of her

How does the video upload work Tom, is there a limit in the file size and rez?
yes the video upload is maybe 10 MB I just turned my phone res right down but I normally just post them on Instagram and get the link address from that but if the video is small enough you can just add it like you would a pic on here

I'm off to chop this Dutch passion Test strain soon so pics incoming she's at day 64 but I think she's ready without even checking trichomes View attachment 1486208View attachment 1486209

First of all thanks for the rep!:d5:
I'm very glad to found like-minded passionate growers as you mate...:cheers: and always happy to share/help when and where-ever I can

And yeah she does look ready mate! No need for a microscope.. the flowers tell the story :toke:
Must say, job well done, just over 9 weeks indoors, pretty fast, lovely pinkish colour, they look quite dense too!

Shame she stayed a bit smaller, would love to see a monster grow with these colours :pop:
Great to hear people like them on IG too, it doesn't surprise me!

All the best bro:pass:

First of all thanks for the rep!:d5:
I'm very glad to found like-minded passionate growers as you mate...:cheers: and always happy to share/help when and where-ever I can

And yeah she does look ready mate! No need for a microscope.. the flowers tell the story :toke:
Must say, job well done, just over 9 weeks indoors, pretty fast, lovely pinkish colour, they look quite dense too!

Shame she stayed a bit smaller, would love to see a monster grow with these colours :pop:
Great to hear people like them on IG too, it doesn't surprise me!

All the best bro:pass:
I live and breathe cannabis and I think about little else than either growing plants smoking or just planning what to grow and I find so many like-minded people on here its my little slice of canna heaven

I live and breathe cannabis and I think about little else than either growing plants smoking or just planning what to grow and I find so many like-minded people on here its my little slice of canna heaven
I can definitely wholeheartedly relate with that one Tom! :pighug:

Back