SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

How do Tom? Your tent.....:bow:

Absolutely smashing it bro!!

Cheers,
EP3

Full tent view today at lights on absolutely everything is flying I also seem to be losing leaf colour on my solo but with all the tops I'm not surprised

Nuggs on front right plant :drool: and solos got fatter overnight WOW:d5:

How do Tom? Your tent.....:bow:

Absolutely smashing it bro!!

Cheers,
EP3
thanks bro they are loving life
Nuggs on front right plant :drool: and solos got fatter overnight WOW:d5:
the front girl is at day 76 and is just on ph water at the min I don't normally bother flushing but I thought id go that route make sure shes a great as possible

i just wanted to show why i think this solo is so well-formed if anyone remembers i had a three-pronged seedling she was like nothing ive ever seen before so I decided to grow her in the solo cup grow off to see how she turned out and I think she's going to be a really unusual girl also @Nelly Nugs this is what I meant before View attachment 1325295View attachment 1325296View attachment 1325297View attachment 1325298View attachment 1325299
Dang that is just a thing of beauty my man.

Looks really good bro, you’re killing it. How many times do you feed a day?

at least twice just gotta try not to let her dry out so in flower she could take 3 feeds a day
I do the same, try to up my feeds to 3/day in late flower. Sometimes life can get in the way though.

Reactions: DOA
I do the same, try to up my feeds to 3/day in late flower. Sometimes life can get in the way though.
i only do that on solo cups my 15 ltr pots get 1 feed to run off daily besides my couple of autopots that's are being bottom-fed and that's always worked for me

Back