SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

i only do that on solo cups my 15 ltr pots get 1 feed to run off daily besides my couple of autopots that's are being bottom-fed and that's always worked for me
I actually spaced out from a dab and forgot we were talking about solo cups :crying: . Haven't done a solo cup grow yet, but would like to try it. I've seen someone make aDIY plate to go on their autopot module to hold solo cups.

Bro... these are better than some of the 1Gal grows, let alone some 2Gal :crying: . Amazing, man!
see why I'm addicted to growing them 43 grams is my best weight dry so far

Well today this thread is open for business I have both of these 2x v2 dimmable models hung in my tent only one is switched on as I only have seedlings that will be under these throughout there lives anyhow some setups pics I've also added some info about the dimmer usage also here's the USA website if anyone interested https://sanlightusa.com/ View attachment 1209218View attachment 1209219View attachment 1209220View attachment 1209221View attachment 1209222View attachment 1209223View attachment 1209224View attachment 1209225View attachment 1209226View attachment 1209227View attachment 1209228View attachment 1209229
Excuse me but what's this bloody AFN sticker I see :drool: can we purchase these ?? And belting set up that light look premium :pass:

Excuse me but what's this bloody AFN sticker I see :drool: can we purchase these ?? And belting set up that light look premium :pass:
a friend made them for me on here he hasn't been online much lately but I could ask him when he is he did my the german shepherd as there my dogs I have to look over my tent well to protect it lol also as the title says my lights are sanlights they awesome but very high end also thanks for coming back here
IMG_20200703_154325.jpg

a friend made them for me on here he hasn't been online much lately but I could ask him when he is he did my the german shepherd as there my dogs I have to look over my tent well to protect it lol also as the title says my lights are sanlights they awesome but very high end also thanks for coming back here View attachment 1326437
That's epic (dog guard) I have a good luck reef my younger child made for me she told me it will look after me so it's not left my tent since so am deffo feeling the guardian vibe :headbang:

The dude who made them is good at his job ain't he I'd definitely pay for one of those AFN stickers with my logo and name arcing around would have pride of place above my bed :smoking:

That's epic (dog guard) I have a good luck reef my younger child made for me she told me it will look after me so it's not left my tent since so am deffo feeling the guardian vibe :headbang:

The dude who made them is good at his job ain't he I'd definitely pay for one of those AFN stickers with my logo and name arcing around would have pride of place above my bed :smoking:
i will ask him when I see him on here but its been a while since I've spoken to him also here's my girl zeta, my real shepherd
20190517_115252.jpg

i will ask him when I see him on here but its been a while since I've spoken to him also here's my girl zeta, my real shepherd View attachment 1326438
Guten tag zeta ich bein THC :muahaha: she's beautiful I do love a good GS amazing family guardians ain't they ?

Guten tag zeta ich bein THC :muahaha: she's beautiful I do love a good GS amazing family guardians ain't they ?
shes my 4th since I met my wife id never be without one but I love any dogs in general

Back