Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just ordered the 2 litre pots from fleabay the are the right measurement's a bit of diy and they should be good to go on another note I cant believe ive had these two for 11 weeks already
View attachment 575024
they are by far the maddest dogs ive ever owned with the white one (female)is definitely the boss

Ooo! Boxers! They are nutters mate, very friendly tho.

Ooo! Boxers! They are nutters mate, very friendly tho.
Mate they haven't got a bad bone in there body used to have a female bullmastiff lovely family dog used to walk her with my brothers male boxer how many times that dog tried to hump her and get bitchslapped everytime she wasn't nasty just used to flip him over and sit on him so funny to see but he always came back for more that was my first intro to boxers

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Did a restart Wile,got them now.
Looks like the heat got to her mate,we need some cool weather.Heat can be a quick killer.
Ah red just had a brain fart I'm using full strength cannazyme never used full strength anything on an auto before happened with my blackjack aswell going to do a bucket change tomorrow but with half strength cannazyme see what that does

Mate they haven't got a bad bone in there body used to have a female bullmastiff lovely family dog used to walk her with my brothers male boxer how many times that dog tried to hump her and get bitchslapped everytime she wasn't nasty just used to flip him over and sit on him so funny to see but he always came back for more that was my first intro to boxers

Haha! Yeah they're lively when they're young, Mr Chops here
7d2d03071af8e333f204ecc06f89d5ab.jpg

..seen sharing a snack with one of my other 'dogs', ripped our dining room carpet in half right across the middle!

Keep yer eyes peeled! [emoji6]

Haha! Yeah they're lively when they're young, Mr Chops here
7d2d03071af8e333f204ecc06f89d5ab.jpg

..seen sharing a snack with one of my other 'dogs', ripped our dining room carpet in half right across the middle!

Keep yer eyes peeled! [emoji6]
Ha ha these pair are rescue dogs came as a pair into everything we warned my daughter not to leave toys around now her barbie looks like a land mine victim they now have there access limited to downstairs and if push comes to shove I've got a giant dog crate that held my bully when she was going through her that's mine to eat faze ha ha

Beautiful hound is Mr chops

Ha ha these pair are rescue dogs came as a pair into everything we warned my daughter not to leave toys around now her barbie looks like a land mine victim they now have there access limited to downstairs and if push comes to shove I've got a giant dog crate that held my bully when she was going through her that's mine to eat faze ha ha

Beautiful hound is Mr chops

Oh nooo... Not the new Barbie.. Anything but that! [emoji15][emoji22][emoji31]

Have you been on the dogs thread on here mate?

Back