Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just ordered the 2 litre pots from fleabay the are the right measurement's a bit of diy and they should be good to go on another note I cant believe ive had these two for 11 weeks already
DSC_0064.JPG

they are by far the maddest dogs ive ever owned with the white one (female)is definitely the boss

2 Happy dogs there Wile,theyre beauts.
ha ha red there only happy when up to mischief so far they have ate 3 easter eggs (trip to the vets for them)how they got them off a 6 foot high wardrobe I will never know but the male hooch feck me he can jump so I'm guessing it was him and chocolate coloured dog vomit well that was nice oh and if any one knocks hooch body slams the front door puts the shits up door to door sales people and poppy wags her little tail off at passing dogs till they get in close then the little bitch goes for them don't know how shes going to bite them shes old enough for dentures :biggrin:

ha ha red there only happy when up to mischief so far they have ate 3 easter eggs (trip to the vets for them)how they got them off a 6 foot high wardrobe I will never know but the male hooch feck me he can jump so I'm guessing it was him and chocolate coloured dog vomit well that was nice oh and if any one knocks hooch body slams the front door puts the shits up door to door sales people and poppy wags her little tail off at passing dogs till they get in close then the little bitch goes for them don't know how shes going to bite them shes old enough for dentures :biggrin:
Dogs will be dogs Wile,we once had a pet ferret that could open the fridge door.

just ordered the 2 litre pots from fleabay the are the right measurement's a bit of diy and they should be good to go on another note I cant believe ive had these two for 11 weeks already
View attachment 575024
they are by far the maddest dogs ive ever owned with the white one (female)is definitely the boss
They look like they've had a head on collision!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back