well would you look at that shit..........

70.jpg

:hump::hump::head::head::dancer::dancer::head::head::hump::hump::firedevil:

Damn those dragons are some sexy bitches there Wiz.

I have missed too much in my absence. I need to get some pics of these monster ICU and BB in here. Glad to be back guys....
Morning FullD...welcome back!!

Morning fellas good to see your return FD,K21 then ladies are looking pretty wicked keep them rolling in and Wiz the canna jebus some times i think about jumping on a plane just to come see then sexy bitchs in person they look like they will down right just destroy you damn mind. Bom dude thems some crazy ass peppers dude be good for a few laughs i think.

I need to get some pics of these monster ICU and BB in here. Glad to be back guys....
Welcome back FullD...
Did I see you mention the magic word...MMMonsters..I'm waiting to see
But..
I'll wait until you catch up...can't go without food if you are expecting the munchies while you get your THC levels back to normal...:smoke:

Afternoon JM...:smoke:
haven't seen your girls yet..I had a database error for site..
and I have just got back on.
I was deprived of my morning feast....:no:

Afternoon ZERO..:smoke:
how is your back...?..
eased off any

Afternoon stoneyhomer....:smoke:
I just had a sniff of BG..and she is looking sexier than ever..she smells durrty..

Its mostly in my shoulder now but its easing up some. them dragons are looking awesome man.

Afternoon JM...
1.gif

haven't seen your girls yet..I had a database error for site..
and I have just got back on.
I was deprived of my morning feast....
nono.gif

I had a couple of those database errors as well.. nothin more frustarting than tryin to have a cup and see some ladies and catch up with ur auto-fmaily.. and getting an error every time you try to post... lol

oh well

Mornin... no close-ups today as watering wasn't needed this morning... "Super-Flush" on as of yesterday.

clipped a new test bud... really thickening up nice now..

Ha ha JM..that is what I thought.
Found it in the local chinese super market..
it is a little Pill box...
box to keep your meds in sounds just right..
it would be pretty crush proof too.

Just fits the theme eh...trade mark....:pimp:

You mean like capsacin? or others?Cuz this is why I make infusions in oil with hot peppers.. for healing inflammed areas... nerve issues, brings a rush of healing blood to the area... as well as some kind of healing recptor or something... I'll have to dig that article up again.. think it might be inwikipedia on capsacin or chile peppers.

That is one I would like down in meds..capsacin...prescription name zacin..was 1 of the very few things that actually worked..knocked it off for a while..
It would be very handy.

Last edited:
Some beautious ladies you have Wiz.. Just think how they would look if you had full sun on them... In due time the season will roll around...

Back