Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Sam’s Crack Day 60

Buds continue to stack .... Bud pic is from side area, best light for getting good pic ..... Thniking still 12-16 days away .... this figuring out when to harvest will be challenging for OldBoy, eyes not good but somehow with help from Friends at AFN .....

Sam has been getting lots of plain rain water plus some EM1 ..... Winding down on other supplements and compost additions as well but she ain’t done yet.

View attachment 1035885

View attachment 1035884
Just plain sexy :drool:

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

Day 63 Sam’s Crack

She building buds and frost is forming ..... Last several days she received limited amount of nutrients and a lot of water ..... Started tracking water usage on paper and in six days records have her at 1.55 gallons per day while her sisters average 1.3 quarts per day so over gallon more than other 3 plants, this Sam’s Crack is a monster ..... Surely anticipate 12 oz. but wouldn’t surprise if we see over a pound, weight will be posted.

95F7EAF8-4C9E-45C4-968F-A9D5BC361B49.jpeg

463199BF-0076-458C-A67D-87E388F74F9A.jpeg

04D94C3B-F534-4E62-8A28-8C598355D76D.jpeg

A533BC9F-6190-4328-8106-7B629BDA4B39.jpeg

Day 63 Sam’s Crack

She building buds and frost is forming ..... Last several days she received limited amount of nutrients and a lot of water ..... Started tracking water usage on paper and in six days records have her at 1.55 gallons per day while her sisters average 1.3 quarts per day so over gallon more than other 3 plants, this Sam’s Crack is a monster ..... Surely anticipate 12 oz. but wouldn’t surprise if we see over a pound, weight will be posted.

View attachment 1037277
View attachment 1037278
View attachment 1037279
View attachment 1037276
Looking good! That is a big plant. My SamsS Crack turned out nicely, not that big tho. I am really impressed with your LOS plants man. You are killing it, definitely better than most attempts at that style. You guys are gonna convert some more people like @Roasty McToasty. Not me, but I really enjoy watching you and @Organic Sinse sharing your methods. Do you think those co2 bags help? Good luck, peace slowandeasy

Looking good! That is a big plant. My SamsS Crack turned out nicely, not that big tho. I am really impressed with your LOS plants man. You are killing it, definitely better than most attempts at that style. You guys are gonna convert some more people like @Roasty McToasty. Not me, but I really enjoy watching you and @Organic Sinse sharing your methods. Do you think those co2 bags help? Good luck, peace slowandeasy

Thanks much slow .... appreciate your kind words ....

Funny you ask about co2 - PPM was running 1200 with just one bag and then slowly started dropping PPM to the 850 level so I had to invest in another .... Purchased the 365 bag second time which takes a month to fully activate so slowly co2 levels were raised ........ I do have a co2 meter so yes I know the bags work and experts say co2 increases growth.

Peace,
OB

:pass::thanks::thanks:
If I get you right, you are quite new in growing weed? It‘s unbelievable what you‘re doing here ... respect, bro! Absolutely awesome and astonishing!

:slap:

Happy growing!

Wow that means a lot and BIG THANK YOU:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:pass:

Grow History - Kinda Long, OldBoy has been around a FEW Blocks ....

1968 - 1973 Smoked weed threw bag seeds - nothing grew
1974 - Tried to grow bag seed in milk carton in a window, in the winter with outdoor soil - Failed
1978 - Purchase 8 Foot VHO Florescent Light - Bag Seeds - Some kind of potting soil - Failed
1979 - Outdoor Grow - Bag Seeds - Plants started looking ok, animals ate - oopsie another failed grow
1984 - First Indoor Grow, Buddy Gives me Indica Clone, I do some research and end up getting Cornell university soil mix which I amended with EWC and bat guano and fertilized with liquid Fish and seaweed along with Super Tea and Budsweel, couple liquid and powder fertilizers .... Had 220 electric installed with pro timer and 400 Watts HPS and got 180 grams of rock hard bud, no training so Xmas tree and cola was 120 grams dry ..... If you do research on Cornell university soil mix you’ll find it goes back to 1939 I think .... I hit a home run with that plant, super Flippin Stoney ....best weed I’ve ever smoked, period ..... even to today best weed .... Sam May change that, hopefully ....
1985-2018 - Family and 42 years in the trade - no grows but grew vegetables, organically all those years, huge tomatoes that I carried to work, from two plants, two-three bags full seemed almost daily .... I have a fascination with plants, love to watch things grow and I think I connect with plants, any plant, even some weeds are beautiful- ever see field of dandelions in bloom, dandelions are considered weeds but they are a member of the Daisy Family .....

Year was 1977 when my love for growing started when wife came home with those flowers and I had to plant, never stopped looking at them and how they grew, I was hooked on the garden thing, loved playing in the dirt, loved it, so relaxing after day of work, still do ....

So yea, kinda, but not realy my first but for sure looks like best to date ..... Might not be as good as I once was was but I can be a good as I ever was once .....

Thanks for checking out and will be doing harvest/dry and cure weights!

Peace,
OB

Day 63 Sam’s Crack

View attachment 1037277
View attachment 1037278
View attachment 1037279
View attachment 1037276
Wow!:drool:

Back