Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Sam’s Crack - Completed - Dry / Cure

Looks kind of like what my Forum Stomper did. I call it rosebudding, but I think it's just how some strains foxtail. Don't believe you have anything to worry about with it. Hopefully someone that knows what they're talking about chimes in.
Rosebuds are really lovely, only seen it a few times in my growing days.
Based on the buds in pic I'd say closer to 3 weeks till done. Still mostly white pistils, but really the trichomes tell you the story.

Learned something, Foxtail, yep that’s what happening and in this case it is good, genetics .... Bad foxtail is usually associated with too much light and commonly is on upper buds .... in this case it’s all over even buds receiving just 275 PPFD .....

So that little worry is washed away, thanks Roasty, good eye!

@Organic Sinse - appreciate your input as well, sounds like she good to grow!

Here's a pic of my Forum Stomper rosebuds. Much more mature than yours is right now.

kXXIhVh.jpg

She’s beautiful .... that maybe an issue for me, I hate to kill anything, even hate killing weeds and if she ends up looking anything yours, I’ll have to go to my second personality, Mr. Paul Bunyan, “Timber B_tch”.

Nice looking bud, bro, nice .... did you harvest after this pic?

She’s beautiful .... that maybe an issue for me, I hate to kill anything, even hate killing weeds and if she ends up looking anything yours, I’ll have to go to my second personality, Mr. Paul Bunyan, “Timber B_tch”.

Nice looking bud, bro, nice .... did you harvest after this pic?

Thanks bro, yeah that was final pics around day 80.

Sam’s Crack Day 58

Still,looks 2 weeks away, maybe more .... buds are swelling some buds so large two hand can’t go around .... As you’ll see in the video, she has the legs to hold those heavy buds up, no problem .....

Check out the Candy Canes I’m using in video to push buds ..... At times Sam had 28 different CC hanging on her and I suspect that weight along with her diet and Thrive.n spray feedings to their strength .... Thrive.n amino acids help unlock nutrients needed for building strong stems but that’s my opinion, only a leaf tissue test would determine but bet your bottom dollar I use next grow ..... If I follow the crowd - I’ll never get anywhere

Peace,
OB

Sam’s Crack Day 58

Still,looks 2 weeks away, maybe more .... buds are swelling some buds so large two hand can’t go around .... As you’ll see in the video, she has the legs to hold those heavy buds up, no problem .....

Check out the Candy Canes I’m using in video to push buds ..... At times Sam had 28 different CC hanging on her and I suspect that weight along with her diet and Thrive.n spray feedings to their strength .... Thrive.n amino acids help unlock nutrients needed for building strong stems but that’s my opinion, only a leaf tissue test would determine but bet your bottom dollar I use next grow ..... If I follow the crowd - I’ll never get anywhere

Peace,
OB

Those are chunky colas. So much growth of leaf foliage and flowers. I like how you made this dynamic with the video showing the tent peg spreading it open to expose the big colas. And you can tell how the stems are strong. I am trying to think of a joke about sending plants to the gym to do some strength training but I cant!

Sam’s Crack Day 60

Buds continue to stack .... Bud pic is from side area, best light for getting good pic ..... Thniking still 12-16 days away .... this figuring out when to harvest will be challenging for OldBoy, eyes not good but somehow with help from Friends at AFN .....

Sam has been getting lots of plain rain water plus some EM1 ..... Winding down on other supplements and compost additions as well but she ain’t done yet.

51CB0B96-367B-425E-9132-A1D46BFD7CCD.jpeg

CCE4F529-142E-4915-9BB9-55053DB59DE7.jpeg

Those are chunky colas. So much growth of leaf foliage and flowers. I like how you made this dynamic with the video showing the tent peg spreading it open to expose the big colas. And you can tell how the stems are strong. I am trying to think of a joke about sending plants to the gym to do some strength training but I cant!

Skinny Legs Visit the Candy Cane Gym

Brother, that is an amazing looking plant. In 20 days it's going to be an absolute beast. Wow, just wow.

:bighug:

Brother THANK YOU SO MUCH!

:pass:

Peace,
OB

Last edited:
Back