Indoor Rust spots and drying leaves... What it is?

My make has already left the tent. :) Sitting by the window, contemplating how he would love to be back in that tent. Lol.
Lol, thats funny I wouldnt keep it in the grow room. Im not an expert though. Try looking up pollen collection on this site but pollen is really fine if them pollen sacs break open in your room it might take a while to get rid of all it and might be at risk for breeding a plant you dont want to breed. Im just now looking into all this myself as i found a couple sites with some regular nonfeminized autos.

I have continued to flush. We are now at a point where the pH in/out seems on par and my ppms are coming in at 460.

I didn't know whether I should give her some nutes today or wait until the next watering so that she is a bit more hungry and less drenched. I will give her her full scheduled feeding tomorrow.

I think her situation has no further deteriorated.

Cheers
Karl
e6b9fb46f96053252f78714d67d291b0.jpg

I hear ya there lol! I justput her in 4 wheel drive and keep on truckin..ive had my share of problems this year with the plants lol
Sometimes, putting them on 4x4 isn't enough. You gotta know a little or have some help:) that's why I'm here. !!!

Back