New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Chirp chirp chirp. Two days and only one like on my last update. @BudfiendBill thanks for riding grow bro. Seems like we lost a few along the way ahhaha
Lol it got quiet there for a little bit eh... :rofl:
I’m glad to be along for the ride amigo, the knowledge I have gained from your journal alone has helped me a lot :d5:
Wish I could help with any opinion at all on the rust spots but I’m too inexperienced on deficiencies for now, brushing up fast though just in case
:greenthumb:
Bill.

Damn Grow Bro, ya killing it. Doing such a great job!:d5:.!!
Thanks grow bro! I learned some good techniques from some of the best, yes I'm talking about all of you :d5:

42 days? OMG. nice job
Yeah I know. Auto flowers are pretty insane in the membrane. These used to be meh plants with meh yields and potency, but they are right up there with their photo sisters now. Maybe not as big, because of the limited veg state, but still they are hardy producers in a good grow situation and a little bit of tlc. If we are including the 24 hours soaking in a shot glass and then one day in a paper towel until tap roots emerged, add 3 days to my count. I chose to make day one when they popped out of the soil, even though they technically germed a few days earlier. This strain is quoted by the breeder to finish in 70-75 days. That's really fast, even for an auto. This is a zkittlez auto from Seedsman if you are interested in checking out the strain :pass:

Lol it got quiet there for a little bit eh... :rofl:
I’m glad to be along for the ride amigo, the knowledge I have gained from your journal alone has helped me a lot :d5:
Wish I could help with any opinion at all on the rust spots but I’m too inexperienced on deficiencies for now, brushing up fast though just in case
:greenthumb:
Bill.
Yeah it happens sometimes lol I have not really had any issues up to this point, but I'm not really concerned about the rust spots as you will start to see a lot of people running LEDs are starting to have those issues. LED light technology is still in its infancy stage right now, if we think about the time line of LEDs compared to the past lighting typically used for marijuana cultivation. Therefore still trying to get some kinks worked out! Kinda like the need for increased cal-mag for whatever reason, I'm sure there is a scientific reason behind it but I'm no botanist. This is why I try to share my success and issues with all of you. If I have an issue, chance are someone else will at some point along their grow path. This is supposed to be a good learning experience and I want to share it all with you guys and gals! :bighug:

The best journals share the successes and "failures", and im of the mindset there is an intrinsic value in sharing issues and mistakes.
It can be especially helpful as a new grower to see real people having real issues and how they get sorted.

Thanks grow bro! I learned some good techniques from some of the best, yes I'm talking about all of you :d5:

Yeah I know. Auto flowers are pretty insane in the membrane. These used to be meh plants with meh yields and potency, but they are right up there with their photo sisters now. Maybe not as big, because of the limited veg state, but still they are hardy producers in a good grow situation and a little bit of tlc. If we are including the 24 hours soaking in a shot glass and then one day in a paper towel until tap roots emerged, add 3 days to my count. I chose to make day one when they popped out of the soil, even though they technically germed a few days earlier. This strain is quoted by the breeder to finish in 70-75 days. That's really fast, even for an auto. This is a zkittlez auto from Seedsman if you are interested in checking out the strain :pass:

Yeah it happens sometimes lol I have not really had any issues up to this point, but I'm not really concerned about the rust spots as you will start to see a lot of people running LEDs are starting to have those issues. LED light technology is still in its infancy stage right now, if we think about the time line of LEDs compared to the past lighting typically used for marijuana cultivation. Therefore still trying to get some kinks worked out! Kinda like the need for increased cal-mag for whatever reason, I'm sure there is a scientific reason behind it but I'm no botanist. This is why I try to share my success and issues with all of you. If I have an issue, chance are someone else will at some point along their grow path. This is supposed to be a good learning experience and I want to share it all with you guys and gals! :bighug:
Hell yeah man totally agree, where would we be without sharing our experience...
I wouldn’t know anything if it wasn’t for AFN :smoking:A couple of months ago I couldn’t have told you the first thing about growing ANY plant :rofl:
I hope someone gets as much help from reading my journals one day as I have from reading other people’s

The best journals share the successes and "failures", and im of the mindset there is an intrinsic value in sharing issues and mistakes.
It can be especially helpful as a new grower to see real people having real issues and how they get sorted.

Definitely! I think I have managed to prepare pretty well for most problems that could happen while growing my first time round, and it’s all down to other people’s mistakes and being honest enough to record them
:worship:
Much respect people and happy growing!
Bill.

Yessir! I don't try to sugar coat anything, because then I'm just lying to myself. If I have issues best believe you will all hear about them :smoking:

Hell yeah man totally agree, where would we be without sharing our experience...
I wouldn’t know anything if it wasn’t for AFN :smoking:A couple of months ago I couldn’t have told you the first thing about growing ANY plant :rofl:
I hope someone gets as much help from reading my journals one day as I have from reading other people’s

Definitely! I think I have managed to prepare pretty well for most problems that could happen while growing my first time round, and it’s all down to other people’s mistakes and being honest enough to record them
:worship:
Much respect people and happy growing!
Bill.
Exactly! I don't want to lie to anyone just in case they are trying to follow in my footsteps with what they do. I want to be as transparent as possible to let everyone know what is and isn't working for me

Back