New Grower Round two. Zkittlez autos

Fwiw megacrop isnt organic. Its considered semi-organic but theres something in it that precludes it from being all organic
Oh I know bro, but like anything I can, like the molasses is nice. Eventually I want to find a way to go all organic but I'm still too rookie for all that. I can slowly work my way there though! Megacrop is vegan.... if that helps :smoking:

If ya wanna try all organic on the cheap....
Roots organic sample kit. For the price of shipping you get to mix and match a nute package.
I spent 11 bux and picked 3 dry nute/additives. Ive usee em a couple times as topdressing and in a soil mix. Enough for a couple plants easy.

If ya wanna try all organic on the cheap....
Roots organic sample kit. For the price of shipping you get to mix and match a nute package.
I spent 11 bux and picked 3 dry nute/additives. Ive usee em a couple times as topdressing and in a soil mix. Enough for a couple plants easy.
I might give it a try. I'm looking into getting raw stuff and building my own feeds. I could source enough stuff, with enough research, to build a pretty solid soil and feed I believe. There is definitely a never ending supply of suggestions and journals to pour through out there!

Yeah there are!
I imagine youll knock it outta the park if ya do go the organic route, and think of all thats even tastier bud!

Just received my axial fan, from ac infinity, to start building my diy dry box. Going to use this as my active exhaust with a carbon sheet for smells. Going to use one of the uhaul wardrobe boxes as the base, more pictures to come when I get this project moving should have her done in the next few days. Like usual daddy doesn't skimp and this fan can pull 110 cfm, so there should be absolutely no issues with airflow within this box. Also on the plus side is the fact that this fan was only $15 dollars. I'll be all in about $30 dollars for all materials. I need a few more items before I get moving, primarily some weed barrier to cover the passive air intake slits at the bottom. Should be one hell of a unit when I'm done :smoking:

IMG_20190903_175015.jpg

So that was easy. About 30 mins and I have a perfect diy dry box. I will upload some photos of what I have so far. I need to install the carbon filter on the exhaust and some weed barrier, fitting name, over the intake slits at the bottom to bug and smell proof this bad boy. This will effectively create a zero light and sealed dry room that I can put anywhere and move so easily. If anyone is interested in what I used, or how I accomplished this, feel free to hit me up! Now to decorate this ugly box and make it a show piece :pass:

Plant updates in a bit!

Oh yeah and it's not actually Jerry rigging when you use duct tape for actual ducting :crying: :smoking:

IMG_20190903_220310.jpg

IMG_20190903_221320.jpg

1474035856.png

IMG_20190903_221650.jpg

IMG_20190903_223830.jpg

IMG_20190903_223847.jpg

IMG_20190903_223925.jpg

Daily update..

Day 40 Zkittlez

Temps: 73F lights off, 78F lights on
RH: 57%
Water: No water
Nutes: No nutes
Light distance: 18 in
Light cycle: 18/6

So the girls are just looking lovely and the flower production is really going great. I'm watching and I think zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is definitely going to finish first, or she is going to be an absolute fatass. Either way I'm down to ride it out with her and see what she can produce. I'm really excited to see how this bud explosion holds up in heavy flower, I have no complaints as of now. The terps and the bud density is spot on for what I'm looking for. I can already tell that these are tighter buds than the last zkittlez plant that I grew, and they are not even fully formed yet. So dam frosty. I was looking through the pics from my last round and these girls are blowing the flower production out of the water compared to the last zkittlez when I was using the fox farm trio. Well the girls will definitely be ready for a feed tomorrow, and I will keep right on chugging along with the feed every water until the girls tell me otherwise. Half strength megacrop and full strength bud explosion seems to be just right for these girls. They are definitely some nute hungry girls. Those super tall side branches are starting to fill in on zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], and dam if they get nice and fat, like they appear to be doing, I'll be looking at some seriously arm sized colas. Both in length and width. I'm really excited to see how flower continues with these girls. Once again I can't say how pleased I am with Greenleaf Nutrients, what a bargain for some pretty kick ass stuff. Well till tomorrow! :pass:

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190904_004455.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190904_004437.jpg

Zkittlez [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20190904_004507.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20190904_004524.jpg

IMG_20190904_004558.jpg

So that was easy. About 30 mins and I have a perfect diy dry box. I will upload some photos of what I have so far. I need to install the carbon filter on the exhaust and some weed barrier, fitting name, over the intake slits at the bottom to bug and smell proof this bad boy. This will effectively create a zero light and sealed dry room that I can put anywhere and move so easily. If anyone is interested in what I used, or how I accomplished this, feel free to hit me up! Now to decorate this ugly box and make it a show piece :pass:

Plant updates in a bit!

Oh yeah and it's not actually Jerry rigging when you use duct tape for actual ducting :crying: :smoking:

View attachment 1099210

View attachment 1099211

View attachment 1099212

View attachment 1099213

View attachment 1099214

View attachment 1099215

View attachment 1099216
Great job man! You'll like it!

Back