RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

I wasn’t really talking about your post. Sorry if it came off this way. And what i
Meant by shitting on roc. Is the airing of grievances without any kind of response from him.

you are 1000% right about getting what you paid for. That’s why I am
Offering to be the one point of contact for him and everyone here who has an issue. That way we can start getting some of these valid issues resolved.
I hear ya, bro. My apologies, I also didn't mean to come off aggressively, sorry if you thought I did also. I appreciate you being willing to take on that responsibility for the forum page. It's much needed because this regression has been going on for a bit with Roc. It seems he is trying to do too much at once, and its having a negative effect on the brand. He has something special... it would be a shame to see it go down the drain.

I hear ya, bro. My apologies, I also didn't mean to come off aggressively, sorry if you thought I did also. I appreciate you being willing to take on that responsibility for the forum page. It's much needed because this regression has been going on for a bit with Roc. It seems he is trying to do too much at once, and its having a negative effect on the brand. He has something special... it would be a shame to see it go down the drain.
Exactly! Everyone loves his gear. In my opinion it’s the best on the market, by a good margin. His customer service tho seems to be lacking. He’s still just a one man show pretty much. So I think he def needs some help. We will see if he gets back with me

Hey everyone, it's been awhile. Haven't had any ROC strains growing buuuut nowwww

Pineapple Sunrise Day 38 in 7 gallon pots watering with blumats (first time with them)...big girl!

PXL_20210930_135220358.MP.jpg
PXL_20210930_135229843._exported_1633010184255.jpg
PXL_20210930_135257100._exported_1633010422181.jpg
PXL_20210930_135249102._exported_1633010437129.jpg

I've maxed out my internet searching abilities trying to find how long a Blueberry Slushy plant goes from sprout to harvest and have had no luck. Has anyone grown one start to finish? And if so how long does the strain run? Thanks for your help.

I've maxed out my internet searching abilities trying to find how long a Blueberry Slushy plant goes from sprout to harvest and have had no luck. Has anyone grown one start to finish? And if so how long does the strain run? Thanks for your help.
One of the seed banks lists it at 55-65 days. I pull my Purple Rolex around that timeframe and with it being in Blueberry Slushy’s lineage, I would be inclined to plan for that grow period.

Bro, I have no intentions to shit on a breeder's hard work, but for me to receive absolutely no reply while I watch both Roc accounts post on instagram. I've said absolutely nothing negative in any of my attempts to contact him, actually quite the opposite. I wished him good fortune on his health, and future drops. I just wanted insight into my problem and what were options on fixing the issue. Whether I had to cover shipping to send what I got back, or got to keep it (which I would have just gave them away for the holidays), I just wanted what I paid for. I have a handful of his auto strains that I'm very excited to try. I wanted RocbudInc to be my first photo because I respect the brand, and a lot of gromies recommend them. This whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and really messing with my vibe when I've had past convos with Roc's insta account asking for advice on strains and wishing him luck.

Edit: Positive to Negative. Was a bit stoned when I replied. :baked:
Yea, Roc’s never been good with responding to emails & IG. He’s definitely been slacking lately even after his recovery from surgery.

Back