RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Amazing work here. Would you mind if I snag a couple of these pics and share them in my fb auto growers group?

Looks like I have had my first bad interaction with a breeder, too bad it had to be RocbudInc. I ordered some Platinum City Runtz photo seeds during the last drop and received Razzle Pie instead. I've tried reaching Roc on both insta accounts and sent an email. No answer. They were going to be my first photo run so I can get things dialed in for future runs, Instead I got some unfinished photo to auto project that he didn't want to finish, so he sold them to everyone. The seeds are even $10 cheaper. He still has other photo fems for the same price in stock, why send me thses? Because he wanted to clear stock of these since he had no intentions of finishing the project. Razzle Pie F2 are auto/photo seeds that are suppose to be Blueberry Slushy Autos at F3 for those that didn't know about the strain.

Guys just a little heads up. I have cleared it with the powers at be and reached out to roc, I offered to be the dedicated forum rep. Hopefully he gets back with me and we can have a line of communication to him with pith him getting bombarded
He could definitely use it.

Yes. I agree cause at this point it’s not a good look. This has turned into the shit on roc thread a la Mephisto’s CS page.
Bro, I have no intentions to shit on a breeder's hard work, but for me to receive absolutely no reply while I watch both Roc accounts post on instagram. I've said absolutely nothing negative in any of my attempts to contact him, actually quite the opposite. I wished him good fortune on his health, and future drops. I just wanted insight into my problem and what were options on fixing the issue. Whether I had to cover shipping to send what I got back, or got to keep it (which I would have just gave them away for the holidays), I just wanted what I paid for. I have a handful of his auto strains that I'm very excited to try. I wanted RocbudInc to be my first photo because I respect the brand, and a lot of gromies recommend them. This whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and really messing with my vibe when I've had past convos with Roc's insta account asking for advice on strains and wishing him luck.

Edit: Positive to Negative. Was a bit stoned when I replied. :baked:

Last edited:
Bro, I have no intentions to shit on a breeder's hard work, but for me to receive absolutely no reply while I watch both Roc accounts post on instagram. I've said absolutely nothing negative in any of my attempts to contact him, actually quite the opposite. I wished him good fortune on his health, and future drops. I just wanted insight into my problem and what were options on fixing the issue. Whether I had to cover shipping to send what I got back, or got to keep it (which I would have just gave them away for the holidays), I just wanted what I paid for. I have a handful of his auto strains that I'm very excited to try. I wanted RocbudInc to be my first photo because I respect the brand, and a lot of gromies recommend them. This whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and really messing with my vibe when I've had past convos with Roc's insta account asking for advice on strains and wishing him luck.

Edit: Positive to Negative. Was a bit stoned when I replied. :baked:
I wasn’t really talking about your post. Sorry if it came off this way. And what i
Meant by shitting on roc. Is the airing of grievances without any kind of response from him.

you are 1000% right about getting what you paid for. That’s why I am
Offering to be the one point of contact for him and everyone here who has an issue. That way we can start getting some of these valid issues resolved.

Back