RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Day 1 of grape dosi breath! She already has purple in her leaves.
20210516_171346.jpg

20210517_173512.jpg

Razzle Pie...at 55 days from seed...3 weeks 24/0, then 12/12 till done. The "colored" nuggs at rear is moon rocks at 62 days. All in 3 ltr pots of light mix. Sorry for the shots...lost my steady...

View attachment 1319284
Razzle Pie...at 55 days from seed...3 weeks 24/0, then 12/12 till done. The "colored" nuggs at rear is moon rocks at 62 days. All in 3 ltr pots of light mix. Sorry for the shots...lost my steady...
Looking really good. This looks like two of the three I have. I have one that stretched on me the other two are so close in structure. I am gonna have some color in at least one of them. I can’t wait to hear a smoke report on this one.

Looking really good. This looks like two of the three I have. I have one that stretched on me the other two are so close in structure. I am gonna have some color in at least one of them. I can’t wait to hear a smoke report on this one.
My second razzle pie is also stretching more than the first...although the same structure.
I look forward to trying the raz pie and hope it's similar to plat city runtz....kinda a smaller version.

Smoke report will be simply how razzle pie medicates... 1 bong hit when I awake and I'll know what it's about.....I intend to harvest at a 'normal' point as I have a jar of 'night time' nuggs... Roc's photos/turbos have begun to get more and more grow slots and helps keep the autos honest.
My primary info will be from those I gift cause they tend to smoke the shit out of anything...and more of the good stuff.

NightOwl announced/released a RocBud collab called "Scoopski" (Purple Scoops x Wizard's Apprentice) on Seed Bazaar.

It's NightOwl's 2nd birthday and this is a "surprise" - meaning you'll get a pack of seeds but limited chance at getting scoopski. Plenty of other fire options you'll get, but if you just want the collab it's not the greatest odds.

Here is everything that will be part of the Surprise Party!
  • Scoopski
  • Galaxy Brain
  • Bubblegum Queen
  • Creme de la Cosmos
  • Supernatural OG x Cosmic Queen (not blessed)
  • Cosmic Apprentice
  • Milk and Qookies
  • Mango Sunrise
  • Spotless Mind
  • Shekinah
  • StarFox
  • Squanch Stomper
  • Grape Crinkle x Cosmic Queen
  • Mambo Sauce
  • Karmic Connection
  • Even a few Judy Gemstone and Cosmic Queen F4S1 thrown in for good measure.

NightOwl announced/released a RocBud collab called "Scoopski" (Purple Scoops x Wizard's Apprentice) on Seed Bazaar.

It's NightOwl's 2nd birthday and this is a "surprise" - meaning you'll get a pack of seeds but limited chance at getting scoopski. Plenty of other fire options you'll get, but if you just want the collab it's not the greatest odds.

Here is everything that will be part of the Surprise Party!
  • Scoopski
  • Galaxy Brain
  • Bubblegum Queen
  • Creme de la Cosmos
  • Supernatural OG x Cosmic Queen (not blessed)
  • Cosmic Apprentice
  • Milk and Qookies
  • Mango Sunrise
  • Spotless Mind
  • Shekinah
  • StarFox
  • Squanch Stomper
  • Grape Crinkle x Cosmic Queen
  • Mambo Sauce
  • Karmic Connection
  • Even a few Judy Gemstone and Cosmic Queen F4S1 thrown in for good measure.
Ordered two, got some Nightowl seeds going from their last drop when they did their Mando Gen collab. There's a handful on the list I wouldn't mind getting. Hoping for no dupes lol Also, there is 1 Rocbud collab pack every 10pks. I'm guessing these will be a standard release for Daz's July 4th drop he usually does.

Ordered two, got some Nightowl seeds going from their last drop when they did their Mando Gen collab. There's a handful on the list I wouldn't mind getting. Hoping for no dupes lol Also, there is 1 Rocbud collab pack every 10pks. I'm guessing these will be a standard release for Daz's July 4th drop he usually does.

I've got plenty of Night Owl but I grabbed two to improve my scoopski odds. I've also got some $5-$10-$25 off game pieces from earlier drops so one is free, doesn't hurt.

Back