RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

Yea Builder did a couple of them and they all auto’d like they were supposed to
Of the 3 the runt took an Xtra 18 days to auto. It is now as large as the largest of the 3 and has really just gotten into stretch. It is going to be a monster

Of the 3 the runt took an Xtra 18 days to auto. It is now as large as the largest of the 3 and has really just gotten into stretch. It is going to be a monster
This pineapple haze seemed to really make these stretch I love it mine smells really sweet and sugary starting to see a glimpse of trichomes while still in week 1 I have high hopes just need to figure out humidity before I get to end of bloom so I don’t lose it all

I've got two pineapple sunrise going...both flowered at 3 weeks....no idea if they auto'ed or not...running 12/12 on everything anyway.
Even in small 3 ltr pots and conservative feeding, they both are stretching similar to grape god...

This pineapple haze seemed to really make these stretch I love it mine smells really sweet and sugary starting to see a glimpse of trichomes while still in week 1 I have high hopes just need to figure out humidity before I get to end of bloom so I don’t lose it all
Add an intake fan if it’s that bad to where exhaust alone won’t do it! Don’t need an expensive 1 the raxial duct booster fan from ac infinity is like $24 and it’s plenty to do the job!

AC Infinity RAXIAL S6, Inline Booster Duct Fan 6” with Speed Controller - Low Noise Inline HVAC Blower Can Fan for Basements, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Workshops Amazon product

Add an intake fan if it’s that bad to where exhaust alone won’t do it! Don’t need an expensive 1 the raxial duct booster fan from ac infinity is like $24 and it’s plenty to do the job!

AC Infinity RAXIAL S6, Inline Booster Duct Fan 6” with Speed Controller - Low Noise Inline HVAC Blower Can Fan for Basements, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Workshops Amazon product

Ok payday is on Friday baby let’s goooooooooo

It’s what I use so I know it’ll work! In the 4x4 it takes all of 48 seconds to get rh in range when the inkbird kicks it on if humidity gets high!

Back