Mephisto Genetics Roasty, Organic soil, Autopots, Mephisto, and COB's

Nice one broski your going to be spoilt for choice !!! :d5:

Thanks bro:toke:, I have so many choices. Still got buds from last October harvest, just chillin in jars, along with some of everything I've grown since. Think i counted 15 strains in jars. :face:

Great stuff mate, the tooth looks awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks bro:toke:, she did turn out nice.:d5:

Thanks for stopping by guys:greenthumb:

15 jars!? That's a nice problem to have! Nice work! Hey Roasty, how'd you solve your gnat problem? I apologize in advance if you stated already. :worship:

15 jars!? That's a nice problem to have! Nice work! Hey Roasty, how'd you solve your gnat problem? I apologize in advance if you stated already. :worship:
Thanks for stopping in FD, well i used Diatomacious Earth (food grade), and it took care of it for a time. They have since returned in one of my areas, so next attempt will be mosquito dunks recommended by gbd. He said it works like a charm every time.

Thanks for stopping in FD, well i used Diatomacious Earth (food grade), and it took care of it for a time. They have since returned in one of my areas, so next attempt will be mosquito dunks recommended by gbd. He said it works like a charm every time.
Thank you for the info, and that's what I have slathered all over in my pots and tent. My buddy who's clueless to growing thought it was that other powder when he saw it. No, and still No. SMH. The DE doesn't seem to get them all but I do see its affects on them. I will try the dunks, it's my last hope! I was hesitant but you and GBD's word is good enough for Dee.

I've used mosquito bits to fantastic success. Should be able to find it at a local home depot or hydroponics store man.

Back