Mephisto Genetics Roasty, Organic soil, Autopots, Mephisto, and COB's

IMG_0381.JPG
Just my two cents. The skywalker gets biiig. I just ha one of my farms that I consult for just ran 300 meph beans and out of the 5 strains they ran she said tat the skywalker was the biggest and most of them were almost 4 feet tall here is a pic.

Yeah there grow was pretty epic. Also when I grew them out on my 2nd run that I killed I swear to god the skywalkers started to stink so good at like 16 days that is what I would run in the other pot. Either that or the northern cheese haze. Based on what I am seeing in mine it will be friggin huge

Welcome Nabz! Glad you are here.:headbang:

I kind of want to go with bigger strains, and a strain I have not tried yet. Here is what I got that I haven't tried yet.

View attachment 754891

The White n Bubbly is maybe a good choice?

Here are the pots a waiting.

View attachment 754924

:vibe:
For my next run I'm doing 3 bears, grape crinkle, mbap, sour livers, nch, stilton special, and chemdogging. White n bubbly would be something i would def grow if you've got it, they're not around anymore!

Oh yeah, found another pack of freebies in with Skywalker pack that I didn't see coming. Now I got Heisenberg Special coming out my ears.:woohoo:

Good peeps over at Mephisto.:bighug:

Oh yeah, found another pack of freebies in with Skywalker pack that I didn't see coming. Now I got Heisenberg Special coming out my ears.:woohoo:

Good peeps over at Mephisto.:bighug:

Me and @Dr. Babnik haven't been having much luck with Skywalker's .... Hope you do better :eyebrows:

to be fair all beans came from same packet ...

grew quite underwhelming here ... mine still going on balcony :
DSC_0014a.JPG
DSC_0015a.JPG

nice find on the HS ... i have 7 beans waiting, maybe we can do a grow-off ... :toke:

Cheers :pass:

Back