Mephisto Genetics Roasty, Organic soil, Autopots, Mephisto, and COB's

Me and @Dr. Babnik haven't been having much luck with Skywalker's .... Hope you do better :eyebrows:

to be fair all beans came from same packet ...

grew quite underwhelming here ... mine still going on balcony :
View attachment 755453 View attachment 755454

nice find on the HS ... i have 7 beans waiting, maybe we can do a grow-off ... :toke:

Cheers :pass:

Ya its deffo a crap shoot, the ones derek posted looked awesome. Maybe a pheno or generation thing.

Got 1 HS in early bloom, she's stretching and stacking nicely. As for grow battles, I'm at least 2 months from starting something new, as I just germed for my last space.

Ya its deffo a crap shoot, the ones derek posted looked awesome. Maybe a pheno or generation thing.

Got 1 HS in early bloom, she's stretching and stacking nicely. As for grow battles, I'm at least 2 months from starting something new, as I just germed for my last space.

Yeah every time I asked about them from my friend that's all she wanted to talk about was the skywalker. And here is the thing. You can't miss with @mephisto

Ok I planted them into their pots, had very small taps coming out of the beans. I had put them on my cable box wrapped in a towel, and after a few hours found it to be way too much heat. Moved them to a cooler spot, for another day and planted. Hope they pop up, would love a 6/1 start day.

Ok I planted them into their pots, had very small taps coming out of the beans. I had put them on my cable box wrapped in a towel, and after a few hours found it to be way too much heat. Moved them to a cooler spot, for another day and planted. Hope they pop up, would love a 6/1 start day.
I am sure they will Be just fine. How hot do u think they got and for how log

Back