Mephisto Genetics Roasty, Organic soil, Autopots, Mephisto, and COB's

How did they do. Did the first ones pop up
Well, the 2nd WnB came up and is doing good. The 2nd Skywalker popped, but didn't come up. Not sure if it's me or the fungus gnat problem I'm diligently attacking. Anywho Yeti OG will be attempted today.

White n Bubbly around 10 days old.

y6jgQ9B.jpg

Empty Autopot got a Yeti OG dropped into soil today.

ft5LFQA.jpg

Gnat problem is sorted, and I got a Yeti OG popped up in the vacant Autopot. White n Bubbly is around 2-3 weeks old I think, seems to be doing ok. Started adding GO CalMag (1ml/L) and Rhizotonic (3ml/L) to the water.

0LebQT2.jpg

hFaMv1L.jpg

GkkFPlm.jpg

We'll call it day 29ish for the White n Bubbly, she got moved into her final home in the 5x5. She also got her Airdome turned on, and some water with GO calmag and Rhizotonic in the base to wick throughout the pot. She has been stretching niclely, and just starting to throw preflowers. She's gonna be a biggun.:growing:

A7Wp3zW.jpg

XESGD9c.jpg

Yeti OG is on day 18ish, she's staying compact at the mo. Lights probably need to be raised, but I'm trying to accommodate other girls in her tent. She'll get moved into the 5x5 once I chop a Toof Decay next weekend.

rXzKING.jpg

Day 35ish for WnB, She is on full stretch now and drinking her whole base res every 12 hours. Just adding GO calmag and root booster to RO water. She's growing like a weed.

Decided to hook up the second res for the organic Autopots, as both girls are big enough now. Yeti OG (day 24) got moved into the 5x5 now as well, with airdome and aquavalves turned on.

CBKzb5c.jpg

jnIocbE.jpg

WHP1gKv.jpg

BT33xAc.jpg

@derek420colorado , @nudger361976 , @Deadlyeight , @coolbunny1234 , @Slowmo , @Nabzter , @gorilla ganja , @MoreBerry Come on back and check it out.:headbang:

Here's a look at the Toof Decay that is getting chopped tomorrow. Only got 1 of 5 beans to work out, I planted them into too hot of coco and only one survived, deffo gonna get more of these. Smells so sweet and divine.

FdjOxm7.jpg

K0lAgND.jpg

3m792Nn.jpg

vy8FPOJ.jpg

365ObQ1.jpg

Day 35ish for WnB, She is on full stretch now and drinking her whole base res every 12 hours. Just adding GO calmag and root booster to RO water. She's growing like a weed.

Decided to hook up the second res for the organic Autopots, as both girls are big enough now. Yeti OG (day 24) got moved into the 5x5 now as well, with airdome and aquavalves turned on.

CBKzb5c.jpg

jnIocbE.jpg

WHP1gKv.jpg

BT33xAc.jpg

@derek420colorado , @nudger361976 , @Deadlyeight , @coolbunny1234 , @Slowmo , @Nabzter , @gorilla ganja , @MoreBerry Come on back and check it out.:headbang:

Here's a look at the Toof Decay that is getting chopped tomorrow. Only got 1 of 5 beans to work out, I planted them into too hot of coco and only one survived, deffo gonna get more of these. Smells so sweet and divine.

FdjOxm7.jpg

K0lAgND.jpg

3m792Nn.jpg

vy8FPOJ.jpg

365ObQ1.jpg
Lookijg awesome! Those auto pots look like they're doing some serious work man!

Looking great there @Roasty McToasty! Nice harvest on that Toof Decay! Am sorry to hear of your lost ladies due to the heat.

She's, that Yeti OG, so big for day 24 already! haha! Guess thats the power of cobs at day 1 :pass:

Thanks d8, yea had a struggle with germing there for a minute. It's funny, I thought Yeti was lagging, she's about to skyrocket with auto feed and air forced into her rootzone. Not to mention, the light is way high for her to accommodate WnB.

Everything is looking great roasty.
Are you going to switch out all the hempys for auto pots?

Peace GG

Thank GG! I plan to run just 4 Autopot's in the 5x5, and run small SOG type plants in a smaller 2.5'x2.5'x5' with 2L Hempy's.

Back