Fast Buds Ripper does green crack

Hell Yea! Sounds like they have some beefed up guns o'em and gonna be great! Time for a drop test! Think they will break the cement?

@Kindsoil Placed my Order today for 50#s thanks to Rippers successful grows.

@Ripper looking forward to seeing the pics and the yield.

Quick question regarding Mosquito Bits Quick Kill. You used is this grow? If so, are you finding it effective?

Curious if any forum members have used playsand to combat pests.

@Kindsoil Placed my Order today for 50#s thanks to Rippers successful grows.

@Ripper looking forward to seeing the pics and the yield.

Quick question regarding Mosquito Bits Quick Kill. You used is this grow? If so, are you finding it effective?

Curious if any forum members have used playsand to combat pests.
I used mosquito dunks and broke them up with a hammer my soil (roots organic ) came with some gnats and I saw them after days I never saw another one... they work

Final dry weight was 49 grams pretty solid buds the color of the pistols is a very unique color of red..

I will say she did not like the kind soil as that much as her roots never really got into it.. most likely why she finished so fast.. just planted a Girl Scout cookies let's see how she does.

@Ripper Have you seen a big difference on the Mammoth P? I used it last round and cant really see the difference. With the 16% increase that they clam you should be able to see that off the scales if the buds are swelling right.

I wasnt too impressed with it and have ran it 2 times now. Followed the bottle to the T and nothing amazing, just glad i got it free and didnt spend that small fortune to get some here.

Back