Fast Buds Ripper does green crack

Day 42 update all plants are now getting 3ML gallon Humboldt honey ES, Humboldt deuce deuce, 1 ML per gallon Mendocino Avalanche and .06 ML per gallon Mammoth P.
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG

Ripper,

I've been following your grows, and I'm looking to try KindSoil because of the success you've had with it in other grows. I also know you follow what is suggested by Kindsoil.

However, now you have me a bit confused.

You've had successful grows with kindsoil using only water, but here you are adding "3ML gallon Humboldt honey ES, Humboldt deuce deuce, 1 ML per gallon Mendocino Avalanche and .06 ML per gallon Mammoth P.".

Isn't the whole point of using Kindsoil is that is already has "everything your plant needs"? I am new to growing, and I'm asking because I want to know and learn.

I'm planning on going with Kindsoil for my first grow because I don't want to stress about underfeeding or overfeeding.

Also, How many Gallons of distilled water are you using per plant throughout the entire grow, in other words how much are you spending per plant on distilled water?

I'd like to use distilled water in my grows but it seems like it could get helluva expensive.

Ripper,

I've been following your grows, and I'm looking to try KindSoil because of the success you've had with it in other grows. I also know you follow what is suggested by Kindsoil.

However, now you have me a bit confused.

You've had successful grows with kindsoil using only water, but here you are adding "3ML gallon Humboldt honey ES, Humboldt deuce deuce, 1 ML per gallon Mendocino Avalanche and .06 ML per gallon Mammoth P.".

Isn't the whole point of using Kindsoil is that is already has "everything your plant needs"? I am new to growing, and I'm asking because I want to know and learn.

I'm planning on going with Kindsoil for my first grow because I don't want to stress about underfeeding or overfeeding.

Also, How many Gallons of distilled water are you using per plant throughout the entire grow, in other words how much are you spending per plant on distilled water?

I'd like to use distilled water in my grows but it seems like it could get helluva expensive.
Yeah I tried to see what I could do and well it didn't work out.. I will only use mammoth p and distilled water going forward..

Ripper,

Sorry I didn't read post [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] before I posted. I was just looking at the picture which looks awesome despite the little burn. Now feel like I jerk. I posted asking questions is because I'm looking to learn, and I want to make sure I do it right with Kindsoil the first time.

Your grows are what have inspired me "that's what I'm doing"....like Ripper. :)

The Trichomes look amazing man! Also, trying new things is what can take things to the next level. No doubt I will be doing some serious experimenting once I get some grows under my belt.

What can I expect if I go with distilled water from walmart in terms of Gallons? How much should I budget for...for the entire grow...ballpark?

Ripper,

Sorry I didn't read post [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] before I posted. I was just looking at the picture which looks awesome despite the little burn. Now feel like I jerk. I posted asking questions is because I'm looking to learn, and I want to make sure I do it right with Kindsoil the first time.

Your grows are what have inspired me "that's what I'm doing"....like Ripper. :)

The Trichomes look amazing man! Also, trying new things is what can take things to the next level. No doubt I will be doing some serious experimenting once I get some grows under my belt.

What can I expect if I go with distilled water from walmart in terms of Gallons? How much should I budget for...for the entire grow...ballpark?
How many plants and do you have a winco supermarket near you?

How many plants and do you have a winco supermarket near you?
I'm still waiting on beans before I can get started, and and my LED. No Winco but I have a Walmart.

Using Tap Water with Earth crystals vs. Distilled is what I'm trying to weigh.

I may end up doing both to see what difference it makes.

I'm just wondering if one plant over the course of 10+ weeks is going to go through 30 Gallons, 50 Gallons, or 100?

I'm still waiting on beans before I can get started, and and my LED. No Winco but I have a Walmart.

Using Tap Water with Earth crystals vs. Distilled is what I'm trying to weigh.

I may end up doing both to see what difference it makes.

I'm just wondering if one plant over the course of 10+ weeks is going to go through 30 Gallons, 50 Gallons, or 100?
Oh god no not even 30.. your only watering every 3 days and maybe 1/3 of a gallon at a time.. if you have tap with no chlorine or chloramine then go for it but I doubt you do as most do not.

The green crack has been chopped at 5% amber on day 52 every bud is rock hard .. final weights pictures and smoke report after she comes out of her brown bag for drying. thanks for following along..

Back