Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Just so y'all don't think I'm sitting by the stove with my feet up waiting on harvest time, here are some shots of the upcoming dark devils on day 13.

View attachment 675703 View attachment 675704 View attachment 675705 View attachment 675706
Nice to find you over here as well subbed in an watching. I might have to run a couple of these DD seeds that I "just happen" to have laying around for my next grow later in January.

I want to see how big they will get in the autopots.

Nice to find you over here as well subbed in an watching. I might have to run a couple of these DD seeds that I "just happen" to have laying around for my next grow later in January.

I want to see how big they will get in the autopots.

Cool, @HemiSync and @A-Train both looking at raising some Dark Devil girls. :woohoo:
Joining the cool kids with the purple buds.:d5:
Don't be surprised if they go long, both of mine were 90 days plus.:haha:

Cool, @HemiSync and @A-Train both looking at raising some Dark Devil girls. :woohoo:
Joining the cool kids with the purple buds.:d5:
Don't be surprised if they go long, both of mine were 90 days plus.:haha:
I never expect less than 10 weeks so 13 isn't that unusual and when I seeded that Auto Mazar I ran her over 100 days. I'm hoping to be with the cool purple kids with the LSD-25 grow. They are supposed to get some pretty colors.

Lights just went out on day 19 of the Dark Devils. :shooty:
20161226_085132.jpg

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone but the DD girls have been going to the salon each morning and getting their "hair did". I heard one of them whispering about ponytails. I ain't got no ider what horses got to do with it, but I ain't gonna interfere. Theys purty and can go to the salon all they want... anything and everything, right up until I chop their heads off. :crying: :shooty:

Back