Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone but the DD girls have been going to the salon each morning and getting their "hair did". I heard one of them whispering about ponytails. I ain't got no ider what horses got to do with it, but I ain't gonna interfere. Theys purty and can go to the salon all they want... anything and everything, right up until I chop their heads off. :crying: :shooty:
I think you need to step away from the brownies and come back, just a little closer, to reality. :rofl: I only wish I could get as high as you do off of edibles.

Day 21. Water change for the DDA. Between 3 and 4.25 inches, all with 7th node out. Laugh if you will, but whatever those horses are doing with my girls it's working. :cheers:

20161228_074019.jpg

How often are you doing water exchange ?

Every seven days. When they are this small I could stretch it to 14 or more, but I need the structure of weekly changes. If I don't, I end up with plants that look like someone else's cast offs. I use that time to give them the hard once over, sometimes not even knowing the feed level until I'm in there doing it and looking at them. Guess you'd call it having OCD.:haha:

Every seven days. When they are this small I could stretch it to 14 or more, but I need the structure of weekly changes. If I don't, I end up with plants that look like someone else's cast offs. I use that time to give them the hard once over, sometimes not even knowing the feed level until I'm in there doing it and looking at them. Guess you'd call it having OCD.:haha:
Ya I did bluedream in dwc and did the exchange once a week aswell. I had a buddy that used the same water just topped up is whole grow and did really well .

Ya I did bluedream in dwc and did the exchange once a week aswell. I had a buddy that used the same water just topped up is whole grow and did really well .
I'm going for the once a week my luck shit would look haggard if I did that lol

I did that with a 20 gal rez and a giant sativa. Looked like hell, but good grass.

What kind of air stones you using ? I have abunch around here I got to track down

I don't use air stones. I pump air through the side tubes directly into the bottom of the bucket. I'm not sure they're worth the cost and time cleaning they take.

Back