Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

I did that with a 20 gal rez and a giant sativa. Looked like hell, but good grass.

I don't use air stones. I pump air through the side tubes directly into the bottom of the bucket. I'm not sure they're worth the cost and time cleaning they take.
Is that like rdwc ? Never have seen that way before , unless I'm just to baked at the moment to picture it lol

Is that like rdwc ? Never have seen that way before , unless I'm just to baked at the moment to picture it lol

It was top fed dwc. Search for Cap'n Style dwc.

Was the sativa a strawberry cough ??? Seen the thread and think I seen you call her s.c . I did strawberry cough last summer deff a favourite and an awesome flavour and high .

It was Barney's Farm Amnesia Lemon.

Third time growing Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos. The first time pistils appeared day 28. Second grow was day 25. Today is day 24 and DD 3 and 4 are showing off their lady parts. :woohoo: I should see first color in about 3 wks.

20161231_165202.jpg

Third time growing Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos. The first time pistils appeared day 28. Second grow was day 25. Today is day 24 and DD 3 and 4 are showing off their lady parts. :woohoo: I should see first color in about 3 wks.

View attachment 680438
I can't wait to see what those Dark Devils do in my autopots. I have at least three to four more weeks before my current grow finishes but then we shall see.

Back