Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

@Rifleman Man they look good! The big ones both look hungry though, feed those ladies lol. Man this is one of the top threads/grow journals that I am following because seriously you are growing bud that no one else on the planet has! That is a pretty special feeling for sure, keep up the good work! Oh and just a little ole :slap: for you there buddy, someone please powder my glove! :biggrin:

@Rifleman Man they look good! The big ones both look hungry though, feed those ladies lol. Man this is one of the top threads/grow journals that I am following because seriously you are growing bud that no one else on the planet has! That is a pretty special feeling for sure, keep up the good work! Oh and just a little ole :slap: for you there buddy, someone please powder my glove! :biggrin:

Nutrient ppm after the water change is now ~450. They should green up any day now. :biggrin:

Rifleman bro Im amazed at how the wee shot glass is still alive very cool indeed

I'm pretty amazed myself. I just wish she would put on more leaves. :shrug: I'm not going to up her light though. She will make it or not.

Bad pic but here she was. She was topped at like node 4/5(late) started stretching and stopped like 5 days later. I tried to give her a 1.5x strength General Organics Grow feed and she took to a bit of N toxicity. Buds are jumbo but airy. 1oz fits in a qt jar(normally I get 2 zips there)

But I am in soil and neglectful. Would expect you to get double mine no problem.

imag1201-jpg.528160

imag1205-jpg.528163

imag1219-jpg.529831
Had the same plant auto dark devil very nice spicy smell and tangy very nice plant.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

SJR, a sour crack that I managed to hand water to harvest got chopped last night. Day 80. First plant not in hydro that has made it to harvest. :haha: I'll have a dry weight in a few days......my guesstimate is 12g. :shrug:

20160524_171421.jpg
20160524_171913.jpg
20160524_173319.jpg

Back