Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Lighting a 4'x4' on that budget I'd go with a 1000w on a parabolic or wide wing reflector, or a 600w on the more efficient end. Heat could be an issue(always my problem with hps)

For the mars leds, 5 x 300w(140w actual) would spread out pretty nicely over a 4'x4'. Basically one light per 2'x2' corner and another in the center.

Thanks for the help @Atulip ! I'm really trying to go the LED route, as I believe heat will be a major issue in the area I'm putting the tent due to ventilation restrictions. I still have a few weeks before I make the big order, and will have to weigh my options on weather to get multiple lights or just go the lazy route and stick with one big one..lol. If I decide to go with multiple light, budget dictates that I will have to buy from thier ebay store.....and I'm not to sure how I feel about that (I've been fucked over before on ebay...). :grrr2:

Check with the Mars rep here. I got a slight discount on my 4x4 from them on another site. Never hurts to ask.

I have 6 of the mars300 from eBay. No issues here. I can't speak for long term quality though, I've converted them to Cree cob fixtures now.

I'd stick lighting on a different outlet than everything else. Should be fine at 1000w or less, a space heater pulls more than that. Up to 15A for most residential outlets, or 1800w.

No issues here.
Thats good to hear. Maybe @MarshydroTina would like to chime in to discuss differences in lights between ebay and their website. I understand the warranty is about 50% less on ebay.

Just to be curios, what is the benefit of the Cree cob's? (I'm not ambitious enough to try to modify and LED light...just curious).

Huge jump in efficiency. And they're white light leds. More light, less watts basically. (And longer lifetime)

@Rifleman wife finally gave me permission to upgrade to a 4x8 :D
IMAG1804.jpg

Back