Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Can't wait to see what the new strain turns out to be man. 2 strains such highly rated mmmm mm mmmmmm
200w_d-9.gif

Weak and spindly. Once the roots hit the res they'll perk up....I hope. Such is the nature of the beast when you're 3.5 ft from the light and only getting 10.5hrs of it a day.

20160503_173046.jpg
20160503_172227.jpg

Hey man that just goes to show that she has some stretch in her and that the growth rate is good! I am so stoked to see how these come out man, I am a breeding fanatic and I just love seeing people create their own bud!!

Weak and spindly. Once the roots hit the res they'll perk up....I hope. Such is the nature of the beast when you're 3.5 ft from the light and only getting 10.5hrs of it a day.

View attachment 562456 View attachment 562457
It goes to show she's a grower support her slightly and this will help I can't wait to see ure strain finnish up bro well deserved :slap:

Man this thread really made me excited for trying to get my own seeds some day. I really hope you end up with some fat purple buds from this. ;D

Hey just curious, how are you getting air to the roots of the one in the shot glass?

Just growing her in rockwool croutons instead of soil, using a wick for watering, not dwc. I have seen some micro dwc before, but nothing this small. The O2 would be a challenge in a res this small. Maybe a very small air line with the pump turned down low, as the pumps I have now would blow it out of the glass. Or magna-port the air line before it enters the res until optimum pressure is achieved.

Damn, now I'll be watching for something to turn into a micro dwc everywhere I go. :haha:

Back