Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Is it too late for a guess on the seeds... if not i say 4136!!

Great job bro!

I just read through this whole grow log and I gotta say nice haul my friend! You are doing us DWCers proud for sure! I think you might have the ole Mad Scientist bug like I do, great work on your breeding skills and I can't wait to see what a Devil's Crack looks like!!!

It might be near the end of my day, but it's a new beginning and a set of birthdays here at the Roost. My two sprouts placed in the buckets have broken ground. Day 1 for DDS1 and SSDC. The Devil's Crack still has her shell attached so I dropped a little water on her to help loosen it up. I won't get to see them again until tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed they get their legs under them and grow strong. :shooty:

Edit: No sprout showing in the shot glass yet.

I just read through this whole grow log and I gotta say nice haul my friend! You are doing us DWCers proud for sure! I think you might have the ole Mad Scientist bug like I do, great work on your breeding skills and I can't wait to see what a Devil's Crack looks like!!!
Screenshot_2016-04-26-11-03-25.png

There's the devil Crack lol

It might be near the end of my day, but it's a new beginning and a set of birthdays here at the Roost. My two sprouts placed in the buckets have broken ground. Day 1 for DDS1 and SSDC. The Devil's Crack still has her shell attached so I dropped a little water on her to help loosen it up. I won't get to see them again until tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed they get their legs under them and grow strong. :shooty:

Edit: No sprout showing in the shot glass yet.
I fingers crossed for you bro

Back