Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

That Sour Crack looks like my Vertigo. She has been through a lot with being in a small ass fish food container then transferring her to a 2lb Protein tub. Her tiny buds look fantastic like your sour crack but just a little tighter since she is in her last couple weeks. I should be able to get maybe 10g cured off her maybe haha. And man your photo girl looks AMAZING I hope my Deathstar and Papaya photos get that big and with that structure. They are about 18" tall now in small black pots but will be moved into 3.5 gallon cans like the autos are in after the Pineapple Punch gets chopped which should be 2-3 weeks.

We are vacating the homestead in less than three weeks to visit the beach for a week. So what do I do? Germinate a couple of seeds of course. :d5: I have one each of my newly created seeds cracked and in rapid rooters, buried in hydroton in the buckets. I figure I can get roots to the res by then, and surely they'll be young enough to last a week without attention. I hate to do it that way but all growing apparatus must be put into storage between Sept 1-7 as I play host to way too many relatives during that time, and this is my only chance to pad the reserves as I'll be gone again in Oct for a few weeks.

So here we go, my third grow on AFN.:woohoo: My F1 Sweet and Sour Devil's Crack, and an S1 Dark Devil. I'll post photos as soon as they break ground.

We are vacating the homestead in less than three weeks to visit the beach for a week. So what do I do? Germinate a couple of seeds of course. :d5: I have one each of my newly created seeds cracked and in rapid rooters, buried in hydroton in the buckets. I figure I can get roots to the res by then, and surely they'll be young enough to last a week without attention. I hate to do it that way but all growing apparatus must be put into storage between Sept 1-7 as I play host to way too many relatives during that time, and this is my only chance to pad the reserves as I'll be gone again in Oct for a few weeks.

So here we go, my third grow on AFN.:woohoo: My F1 Sweet and Sour Devil's Crack, and an S1 Dark Devil. I'll post photos as soon as they break ground.
I can't wait to see these sprout bro

And because I have more seeds than sense, a germinated SSDC was placed in rockwool croutons in a tall shot glass. Maybe I won't kill it. :crying:

20160424_105533.jpg

I can't remember who did a shot glass grow last year, but he had to water them multiple times a day. Good luck my dude [emoji41]

I weighed the entire thing, wet and dry, to try and get a good starting point for reference. I saw a shotglass comp on here which is where I got the idea to try this. Still have to figure out how I'm going to keep it watered while I'm at the beach though. :confused1:

And there is another hurdle. I'm growing it on an end table under a single 3 way led bulb 14/10. Can you say too much time on my hands? :haha:

Back