Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Totals on SJR; 4g trim and 10g bud. Not bad for 80 days considering she was on a 10.5/13.5 light schedule the entire time.

The bucket twins are on the same schedule until the photo plant is done. Another two to three weeks...if I'm lucky. I feel like a fool wishing it were October already, but it looks like it will be until then before I can devote the light and effort for another grow that is worthy of attention. :frowny: And I have some killer beans calling my name. I hear them everytime I pass by the safe, screaming to be let out and grown! "Plant me! Plant me!"

ARRRRRGGGGGGH :yoinks: Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Fast Buds, Mephisto, RQS... !!??? What will it be? It'll take me until Oct to decide. :haha:

My Devil's Crack on day 35. Shotglass and 17w of led. I'm going to push for a 2g harvest. :smoking:
20160530_103436.jpg

Rifleman is back. After an unexpected absence I will be updating my journal soon.

As a teaser I'll tell you I have 2 Fast Buds Six Shooters and 2 Dutch Passion AutoUltimates all in bloom. I also have 4 Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos that just sprouted last week.

:shooty:

Here are a couple of photos of what's going on right now. This AU was around 52 inches when I supercropped her top. She was up against the light, which is maxed out height wise.

The last photo has the six shooters up front and the autoultimates in the back.

@A-Train, @Ripper

20161211_100721.jpg
20161209_071549.jpg
20161207_091630.jpg

Just a few notes for those of ya who wondered what happened with my last grow.

The shotglass went over 100 days before I threw her out. Not even half a hit worth on her. Lol. It was fun trying though.
I'd have to go look at my notes for the yield from the autos I was running when I left, but not the photo. The huge screened Amnesia Lemon gave me 440g dry. Had I not taken a few samples from her earlier, I believe I would have hit the magic 450g mark. Patience my sweet. :biggrin:

That's about it. It'll take me a few days to get the swing of AFN again, but look forward to sharing my little patch of green.
:shooty:

Back