Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

Chemdogging
IMG_3829.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG
IMG_3831.JPG
IMG_3832.JPG

Blackberry Kush. Lovely fruity, musky smell coming from her. I love this smoke, I've just never grown one i'm happy with. I've got one more seed from a pack of 7, if she don't cut the mustard, i'll look for a new purple strain
IMG_3833.JPG
IMG_3834.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3836.JPG

Good weekend lads and ladies

Day 43, Sour Bubbly Cush. Deep earthy odour coming from her, a little bit spicey in places. Going great. I've noticed springtails in my soil, they pool to the top when I water, they are fairly young, not all of them 'spring'. I'm not gonna do anything about them, from what I've read, they can be fairly beneficial, so they can have a free ride, cheeky sods.
IMG_3841.JPG
IMG_3842.JPG
IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG
IMG_3845.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3846.JPG
    IMG_3846.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 187
West Coast OG, I supercropped the main cola yesterday night, she was running away, now another has taken over, she might feel the pinch soon
IMG_3847.JPG
IMG_3848.JPG
IMG_3849.JPG
IMG_3850.JPG

Chemdogging. Ridiculous amount of frost on this little wench, stinks to high heaven aswell. A mixture of cat piss, and fruit, a combination on paper that sounds fucking horrid, but in person, actually quite nice.
IMG_3851.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG
IMG_3855.JPG

nice pics.sweet catpish aint to bad now i must agree.shame about the non purple abbk,think im 2 out of 6.and thats a mighty fine looking cuppas you have there.cheers.
:pighug:

Great grow pal,I bend them same as you, going back to the fishmix, I use that exclusively now as grow and ii trying one at the moment all the way with nothing but,and seems to be doing well, I always use to have Cal,mag probs before I switched,I add a dash Epsom salts to each feed as well but that's it, it don't half smell through

Great grow pal,I bend them same as you, going back to the fishmix, I use that exclusively now as grow and ii trying one at the moment all the way with nothing but,and seems to be doing well, I always use to have Cal,mag probs before I switched,I add a dash Epsom salts to each feed as well but that's it, it don't half smell through
I love fish mix, but I've found the opposite. When using fish mix, I had some sort of cal/mag issue, since using grow only, i've had no issues. So I think i'm sticking with grow, at least in bloom stages.
i know what you mean about the smell though, I spilt some on my brand new, cream coloured Ralph Lauren hoodie, it's RUINED! It's now become the most expensive chef whites i've ever owned :face:

Back