Indoor Ribbz bends some Fastbuds/Passion/Mephisto

ABBK, getting fat, early as well
IMG_3910.JPG
IMG_3912.JPG
IMG_3913.JPG
IMG_3914.JPG
IMG_3915.JPG

only briefly early on,tryin/failing to catch up a bit.
on the non purpling abbk.when in the grinder ohh strange
View attachment 769462
:pighug:
So there could be the chance of a little colour. To be honest, the smell and taste of this plant, makes me forget about colour and yield, it's just so nice.

Super frosty pal,do you rate that biobizz heaven? I bit of a tight arse and it looks pricey but the grows I seen use it are sweet just like yours :d5:
I've gotta say, this grow, I rate it. I've had no issues, leaves are green and healthy. No sign of any defs, sometimes I find I'll hit an issue around this point, with certain plants,but this is just plain sailing. Ill use it again for sure
:smokeout:

I've gotta say, this grow, I rate it. I've had no issues, leaves are green and healthy. No sign of any defs, sometimes I find I'll hit an issue around this point, with certain plants,but this is just plain sailing. Ill use it again for sure
But it is expensive, worth it though. Next grow I'm gonna side by side plant with and without Alg-a-mic, just to see if I can drop it

Sweet, I going to get the heaven , asmall one and do a comparison my self as well, only ever used the alg,mic as a foilar spray ,I know I can get away with just the fish mix and bloom, will see if the heaven goes that exra mile:d5:,tag us in when you do

Back